Author Topic: [Open RP] A lot of Fuss for Fyran  (Read 2114 times)

Zweitholou

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Art Department Leader
    • View Profile
Re: [Open RP] A lot of Fuss for Fyran
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2016, 08:49:55 am »
[sure, I vote it can close. I was hoping all that noise would attract more participants! I can write a closing bit tonight. Thanks all for the fun while it lasted!  :) ]

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2016, 11:07:10 am »
[I'm glad you enjoyed it while it lasted. :) It's been my observation that it can be hard to get a lot of people to participate in forum RPs because they can move so far and so suddenly. People can feel left behind or are afraid to jump in. I imagine they worry they might mess something up if they come in later, but it's actually no more of a risk than in normal RP. Nonetheless, I fully expected that no one else would join in by the time the bulk of the action started.]

Corine groans as the impact with the ground starts manifest it's anger and cause his body to ache.

"Oiy... I didn't do nothin' to deserve thish. What's this city coming to..."

The incapacitated drunk rolls over and just sleeps it out in the street.

Zweitholou

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Art Department Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2016, 11:42:53 pm »
Before the Dermorian makes it any closer to the mess of bodies around the sack, Kwynuuhaav secures his grip on the rough fabric and jumps back up to his feet. Alarmed by all the noise being made, he dashes over the now sleeping drunk to the prospect of camouflage in the dense shadows between buildings, relieved to have had some small sliver of luck in getting away at last.