Author Topic: STEEM Blog PS Series  (Read 545 times)

novacadian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
STEEM Blog PS Series
« on: October 19, 2019, 05:43:55 pm »
Since returning to PS after an absence it was happy news to hear that a relaunch after Unreal Engine integration was planned. My thought was to bring those following me on the STEEM Blockchain up to scratch about PS. The best way to bring them on board already expecting RP, it seemed to me, was to introduce them through the eyes of my character.

In that regard four different RP posts from the forum have been woven together in the first of my STEEM series, "An old obsession...". Enjoy!

https://steemit.com/@novacadian/an-old-obsession

- Nova

Karzela~

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Re: STEEM Blog PS Series
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 11:50:51 pm »
Welcome back and I did enjoy your story at STEEM!

Is there a story behind the painting of Talad in the brotherhood's 'repossessed' guildhouse?

novacadian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: STEEM Blog PS Series
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 06:09:41 am »
Welcome back and I did enjoy your story at STEEM!

Is there a story behind the painting of Talad in the brotherhood's 'repossessed' guildhouse?

Yes. Venorel heard that Talad had made an appearance in the Hydlaa plaza long before her arrival to the capital. She travelled
 about the Dome seeking those that had witnessed the event and interviewed the ones she could find. She then compiled a book entitled "Talad's Appearance" (which can sometimes be found in the back room of the library). She then had Dannae do the painting to commemorate the event and presented it to Lilura, her guild leader.

Did you remember the painting from memory or do you know where those items may be retrieved? There has been little luck in contacting Lilura, even on Skype.

- Nova