Author Topic: The Rouge Elf  (Read 4353 times)

-Raeon Volune-

(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2002, 01:14:39 pm »
\"Ok, here\'s the plan.\" Staloss said. \"First I have decided that we\'re gunna take out the Dragon Guard first, so we can wage war on the streets with the Twilights without the pesky lizards interfering.\"
  \"Thats a great plan boss but.....How are we gunna do that? Tha Dragons outnumber us.\" question a female Elf
   Staloss grinned. \"Thats where these two come in.\" The Diaboli gestures over to the Elf and Enkidukai. \"These two are gunna go into the lizard\'s HQ undercover and kill the big boss.\" Already Raeon was regretting his promise to Staloss. \"Any question anyone?\" Staloss said scanning the room. No one said anything. \"Good, ok Raeon and Jem, follow me.\" The threee walked down a long hallway into a very small locker room. Staloss opened up one of the lockers and took out two Dragon Guard armour outfits. \"Here ya go.\" He said handing the to armour suits to them.
   \"Aren\'t you going to breif us?\" Jemlir said.
  Staloss laughed. \"Dun worry my little feline friend. I\'ll brief you as you\'re going through the mission. I\'ll be with you every step of the way.\"
   \"How are you going to do that? Theres only two suits.\" Raeon said.
   \"Oh, I have my ways Raeon, I have my ways.\"
   Raeon and Jemlir put on the armour and started walking toward the door when Jemlir turned around abruptly. \"How are we gunna get in?\" He said
  \"Me and my crew are gunna make a diversion.\" Staloss said walking them to the door. \"Good luck.\"  

((Sorry I haven\'t posted in a while but as I said in the Shadowlife quest me and my comp got into a fight and She refuses to do anything for me now. ANd sorry about this installment being kinda short, thats all I can do for right now.))
« Last Edit: March 19, 2002, 01:16:23 pm by -Raeon Volune- »

-Raeon Volune-

(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2002, 09:51:35 pm »
Raeon and Jemlir walked out of the Crimson Shadow\'s HQ a little shaken up. They had been sent on this mission, a suicide mission for sure, to go into the Dragon Guard HQ in Ylakium and kill the High Guard. It was nearly impossible to kill a low ranking Dragon Guard. But the High Guard, the son of the founder of the Dragon Guards!? It was mind boggling to Raeon why he had accepted. Was it desperation to finish the journey? Was it madness? No, no couldn\'t have been. It had to be blindness. He was blind to see the truth at first. That the mission was impossible. But now that he had accepted there was no turning back, he was going to die. He knew it.
   Just as the thought had crossed Raeon\'s mind, he and Jemlir had come up to a massive green and black building, reaching all the way up to the ceiling of the underground city. The bulding, which Raeon knew was the Dragon Guard HQ of the 5th level, had great paintings of dragons fying around in great battles with knights mounted upon them. It was a great site.
   \"Wow, this place is nothing as the rumors say Rae.\" Jemlir said trying to look up at the top of the building. Raeon simply sighed.
  \"We better have that diversion soon.\" Just as Raeon finished the sentence a shout was heard from deep inside of one of the houses surrounding the HQ. The guards posted to guard the entrance of the HQ ran over to the house and busted inside. A great ball of flame erupted out of the house, engulfing it and everything around it in flames. People pilled around the house to see what was going on in thier peaceful sector. Nothing ever happened around here, the Dragon Guards kept everyone safe. But now, a thief had broken into someone\'s house and set it aflame. Dragon Guards of all ranks ran into the house looking for survivors.
  \"This is our chance Jem.\" Raeon said running toward the headquaters. Raeon opened up the doors into the headquaters and found it nearly empty, except for a few high ranking guards. Raeon looked around the lobby. It was beatiful. The floor was a beatiful green gemstone. the walls painted so they looked like dragon  scales, and Raeon admitted to Jemlir, they look real. The ceiling was diamon built to capture light so the whole lobby look as if a dragon had breathed its deadly breath inside of the lobby.
   An officer walked up to Raeon and Jem looking them up and down as if he was searching inside of them, searching inside of thier souls.
  \"You two must be new recuits.\" The officer said.
  Jemlir bowed deeply. \"Yessir, we are.\"
  The officer laughed. \"Then why aren\'t you at the fire site?\"  
   \"We..........We didn\'t know what to do sir, we came here for orders.\" Raeon quickly lied.
   \"Well, lesse go see what the High Guard says about that.\" the guard said knocking Jemlir upon his helm. Jemlir readjusted his loose helmet to hide his face and gave something that might have passed for a smile. The officer lead them down a long hallway.
   \"So if you two are knew recuits, then why do you have the armor of a Captain?\" He asked
   \"Well sir....We uh.........We had to wear these because the all the privarte armor is being used.\" Raeon replied. The officer simply nodded.
    About halfway down the hall Jemlir tripped upon something and fell to the ground with a clash. His loose Dragon Helm came off his head and rolled out onto the floor. The Dragon Guard officer looked at the Enkidukai lying upon the floor, looked into his face and realized he wasn\'t a real Dragon Guard but a wanted criminal. The officer drew his Bastard Sword yelling down the hall, calling for a red alert.

Golbez

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2002, 10:32:32 pm »
This is one of the greatest stories I have ever read so far.  Keep it up Raeon!

Cyonamie

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2002, 08:30:07 pm »
raeon, u taken a break :D

-Raeon Volune-

(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2002, 07:37:44 pm »
((OK I\'m back everyone, I know how much you\'ve missed me. Me comp was being a meanie again and wouldn\'t let me on the net.  ;( ))

The swung down at Jem in a wide arc that was meant to decapitate the Enkidukai. Jemlir quick refelexes made him roll over to the left and sweep his feet under the Dragon Guard. The Guard fell back with a loud clash and dropped his sword. Raeon grabbed from the air and stabbed it straight down into the Guard\'s chest. The dragon armor absorbed most of impact but it didn\'t absorb enough to stop the guard from blacking out. Jemlir quickly jumped up to his feet grabbing the spellbook from his back as more Dragon Guards approached them.
    Raeon wasn\'t about to die right now, the least he could do is complete the mission and die knowing he did a good thing. But the odds were against them. The hallway was basically filled with Dragon Guards. Raeon took a very deep sigh. He never thought he was going to die like this.
   \"It\'s over Jem.\"
   Jemlir sighed also. \"What about the village Raeon? We can\'t just die without saving the Garden. We hafta do something!\"
   \"Jem look! They\'re all over us, its over!\"
   It obviously wasn\'t over becuase just at the Dragon Guards reached Raeon and Jem they suddenly fell to the ground, their necks covered in blood. All Raeon could here was a small snicker, but that was all he needed.
   \"Staloss.\" Raeon smiled broadly.
   \"Didn\'t think iI was going to let you die now Raeon. I owe it to your father to keep you alive at least for the next 2 years. After that you\'re on your own.\" The diaboli said appearing out of nowhere his dual broadswords in his hands drenched in blood.
   Jemlir was too busy shooting spells at the Dragon Guards to notice Staloss\' appearance. Jemlir cast a immense wall of flame and to appear and burn  most of the Dragon Guardsd that were near. The rest? Raeon had no idea had to get rid of them, but the odds weren\'t as big as they were before, so he had SOME hope left. But Raeon had no idea had to get through that Dragon Guard armor. Most of the Guards were simply unconscious even from Jem\'s spells. But right now Raeon couldn\'t think about that, he had a mission to complete.

DruegaR

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2002, 09:01:00 pm »
OmG Nice Story !!! Keep writting we want more !! :)

-Raeon Volune-

(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2002, 06:25:13 pm »
((I\'m back!! Sorry I\'ve been gone so long but I was on summer vacation and couldn\'t log onto the net.  ;( ))

Raeon had just downed another Dragon Guard. He knew that was number 150 or something like that, he had lost count around 100 when his left arm had stabbed, oh well it happens. Staloss had helped a bit when he appeared but after 30 Dragon Guards he had gotten fatiuged.
  \"Been nice knowin ya\' Raeon, really.\" Staloss said to Raeon after he just barely killed another Guard.
  \"Wish I could say the same.\" Raeon replied. Staloss only grinned. Raeon wondered how anoyone could manage even a small smile at a time like this. Raeon looked over at Jem, he seemed to be doing much better than the rest, figures,Enkidukai have great endurance, Jemlir wasn\'t even bleeding yet.
   Suddenly as Raeon managed to knock out another Guard and Jem finished him off the butt of a sword came out of nowhere and hit him square in the head. Raeon\'s last thoughts were of his father, and then he actually managed to smile. He would be seeing his father again. Then the darkness engulfed him.
   Jemlir saw Raeon get hit and thought Raeon was dead. Jemlir had known Raeon ever since he was little. He couldn\'t think of life without Raeon. He felt a red hot anger fill his body, all rational thought left him. He didn\'t even need the spell book, his body was the spell book now. Jem shot spells left and right but the Guards kept coming, but it didn\'t matter, the more guards the better, he wanted to kill as many people as possible, for Raeon. But the more guards weren\'t really better for him. The more guards the worse is more like it. Everytime Jem shot a spell it was like a little bit of his body left with him untill it came to the point where Jemlir could barely stand. He didn\'t prove that much of a fight for the Guards really, just one good whack with a club and the Enkidukai was out of the picture.
   Staloss was the only one left. Of course he knew he wasn\'t going to die. First of all he was a Diaboli afterall, he was going to die in the HQ of the miserable little Dragon Guards. Secondly, He saw what happened to Raeon and Jem, they weren\'t dead, just unconscious.
Lastly, Diaboli have this AMAZING talent to suddenly dissapear when things get rough, that would explain why when a Dragon Guard took a slice at Staloss he swiped nothing but air, the Diaboli was nowhere to be found. No matter though the Guards had exactly what they wanted.

-Raeon Volune-

(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2002, 02:25:51 pm »
Diaboli don\'t have very many emotions. Anger, yeah. Happiness, only after sucssessful heist. Pleasure, definately. But one emotion Diaboli almost  never feel is sadness especially when the one feeling it is a crimelord. Nevertheless, Staloss felt it as he reapeared in a dark alley way. Raeon had some great potential, just like his dad. It really was a shame. Staloss really wished he could have told Raeon the truth about his dad, and his heritage. He wanted to tell Raeon that he REALLY didn\'t kill his dad, not purposfully at least. Staloss drew his dual Broadswords and looked at them. Both of the swords were inscribed with the ancient language of the Lunar Elves.
  \"Sorry Raezok, I tried to save him.\" Staloss said to himself walking out of the dark alleyway.

Jemlir awoke. That by itself was a surprise. Another surprise was that he was still in one peice, no cuts, bruises, anything. It tooke him a few moments to remember just what happened at the Dragon Guard HQ. But when he did remember it hit him hard. Raeon was dead. Jemlir held back tears, Raeon wouldn\'t have cried, he would\'ve gotten revenge. Jemlir started thinking of a plan. He looked around. He was in a dark labratory by the looks of it. A table with strange instuments was on his left, and on his right was a pool with a wheel above it. Jemlir tried to get up to explore some more but he was tied down onto a table.
  Just then two people came in with blood all over their white clothes. They were wearing gloves and breathing masks.
  \"We didn\'t get any info out of the Elf, let\'s hope the Enkidukai can help us.\" Said the first man.
  \"What did you do to Raeon!!\" Was what Jemlir would have said, if his tounge didn\'t feel like jelly. Nothing came out but babbles.
  \"Aaawww, look at him. Trying to say something. What\'s wrong? Cat got ya tounge?\" The second on said grinning.
  \"No no I got it. What\'s that you say, Jimmy\'s trapped in the well?\" The other joked. The two men laughed wildy. Then the abruptly stopped.
  \"Lets hurry up and get this over with, it\'s free night at the tavern.\" The two men made Jemlir drink some bitter tasting juice, and then his vision was clouded by darkness, and he feel into a dreamless sleep.

-Raeon Volune-

(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2002, 02:26:43 pm »
Raeon woke up in a prison. Raeon counted in his mind. That was the second that he woke up when he should\'ve been dead, most would consider that a blessing, he considered it a curse. Raeon\'s body felt like it was on fire. His left arm was broken, his right eye was cut, his stomach had a large gash on it, and his leg was nearly cut in half. The torture he received had took his toll on him. When he was capture by the Dragon Guards they took him to some weird labratory. They conducted experiments and tortured him to try to get the whereabouts of some two ancient swords. Raeon had no idea what they were talking about, but they never belived him. They continued to torture him until he was nearly dead. Then they simply threw him in prison, without food, water, or even healing him.
     Raeon needed something to keep his mind off the pain.He looked around to take in his surroundings, to  see if there was any chance of escape. There was none. The doors looked as if a magical seal was on them, there were guards everywhere, all heavily armed with a long sword and shield and full body armor.
     Just then a voice emerged from the corner of the prison.
     \"It\'s a small, small world afterall.\" Said the voice Raeon recognized the voice almost immeadiatly.
    \"Crysania! What are you doing here!?\" Raeon exclaimed. A young Elven girl emerged from the shadows. Her long silver hair flowed down to her waist, her shny grey eyes peirced into Raeon\'s soul, her slender body was perfect.
   \"Looking for you Raeon. After you were exiled I just couldn\'t stand being without you. Raeon what are you doing here?.\"
   \"To tell you the truth I really don\'t know. One moment I was in some strange laboratory and the next I was here. But you still haven\'t told me why you are in a prison.\"
   \"It\'s a long story Raeon. One that\'s too painful to repeat.\" Raeon simply nodded. He understood how Crysania felt, he too had gone through so much, it was hard to repeat his story more than once.
   \"It\'s ok Crysania I understand.\"  Raeon enfolded Crysania in his arms as they sat down and they gradually fell asleep.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2002, 02:59:01 pm by -Raeon Volune- »

-Raeon Volune-

(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2002, 04:35:53 pm »
((I updater the post above to make a little longer, and I\'m going to update the background info post thing to include the new character.))

-Raeon Volune-

(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2002, 07:25:36 pm »
Crysania Nightwind- Raeon\'s childhood friend. As they grew up their feelings for each other grew with them. They eventually fell in love and got engaged. When Raeon got exiled she waited years for him to come back. Last year (a year before the story began) she went t the king to ask if she could leave the Lunarian nation to search for Raeon (the reason she had to ask is becuase of a war going on between the Lunar Elves and the Humans). The king saw this as an opportunity to send a spy into the world outside of the Lunarian nation and said yes.

((back to the story))

Raeon woke up with the smell of blood thick in the air. The door to the prison was open revealing a scene f pure horror; The walls were covered in blood, bodies or pecies of the Dragon Guards were all over the place, and here and there were little sprinkles of silver glitter. Raeon\'s eyes widened, the silver glitter was the spell component used by Lunar Elven mages. Raeon shook Crysania awake.
  \"Crysania. Crysania.\" Raeon whispered. Crysania opened her eyes and streched.  
  \"What\'s wrong Raeon?\" Crysania said rubbing her eyes. \"What\'s that smell?\"
  \"It\'s blood. I think Elven assassins have been here.\" Crysania got up and looked around. She barely seemed disgusted at the site like Raeon thought she would have, she only shrugged.
  \"Why would Elven assassins come here?\" She asked
  \"I have no idea. But whatever the reason was it must have been important.\" Raeon replied. Then he grabbed Crysania\'s hand and walked out of the prison cell. \"Come on we have to get out of here and find Jemlir and Staloss.\"
  \"Jemlir? Staloss??\" Crysania said. \"Who are they?\"
  \"Friends.\" They started down a corridor, this one too filled with blood. Here and there bodies were covered sprinkled with the silver glitter.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2002, 09:17:09 am by -Raeon Volune- »

ParaSite

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Ancient
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2002, 09:53:50 am »
Quality stuff :)
<Worf> These are the moments when my ego gets put back on the ground. I use linux for quite some time, and am soon 2 years maintainer of a linux distribution. I started to think I would be good at it. But then I tried to get planeshift running.

MagiBountyHunter

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Good
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2002, 03:04:14 pm »
That was really good u know sitting here with no one to talk to for a long time gets kinda lonely so u get to read long stories like this but it was good i enjoyed it keep up the good work. :))

OutKast Tha Profet :]

Death is only the beginning you dont want to know the rest.:evil:
\"Hunt This\"
Secondary Leader of \"TOB\"

-Raeon Volune-

(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2002, 10:09:37 pm »
((Ok, i\'m back again after another break. I just got kinda lazy and didn\'t feel like updating the story. So, anyway back to the story))

The building was like a maze. A maze seen in the worst nightmare. No matter where Raeon and Crysania went bodies and blood were sitting there waiting around the corner, in the rooms, and at their feet. Bodies of not only the Dragon Guard but Lunar Elves. Raeon\'s mind was in peices, shattered into a million peices like broken shards of glass among the floor. He just couldn\'t comprehend what happened here. Why had Lunarian Assassins come into the Dragon Guard HQ? Just what was so important that they needed to take away so many lives? The Elves view life as a god itself, taking a life without a good reason was the worst crime an Elf could commit. So it HAD to be important, extremly important. Crysania walked next to Raeon, her head bowed, her eyes apon the floor. Her mind was obviously somewhere else. But where?

They eventually came apon a door labeled \"Armory\".
  \"Come on, we need some weaponds just in case some more Dragon Guards appear.\" Raeon said, his voice rough and harsh.
  \"Raeon? Are you ok?\"
  \"Yeah, just thinking. Crysania. Do you have any idea why the Elves would be here? What so important for them to take so many lives?\" Raeon asked. Crysania seemed kind of surpised by this but she quickly regained herself.
  \"Well....I do...kinda.\" She said, her voice barely audible. \"Well......there\'s a war going on between the Ithil Quessir ((Note:That\'s Elvish for Lunar Elf)) and the Humans. It\'s gone outta hand. When I asked the king to leave the Lunar kingdom I overheard a conversation between him and the General of the army. They talked about some magical artifacts that was hidden here in the city. I have no idea what that might be, but as far as I know it\'s extremly powerful. The possesser of it could.....basically rule the world.\" Crysania looked up into Raeon\'s eyes \"They also said something about you, Raeon.\"

Staloss thought it was time for a break. A break from all the stealing and the killing. It\'s real bad stuff. Bad for one\'s health, mind, and social life. Of course the love life is doing great, but he could live without women for a while. He was thinking about how he was going to break the news to the Shadows. It wouldn\'t be easy, he was with them ever since he got into the underground city. But afterall, it was only a break. Staloss walked into the hideout of the Crimson Shadows preparing for the usual wave of grettings and women. What he saw when he walked in wasn\'t a wave of grettings and women. It was a wave of swords crossbows and every other weapon under the sun. Staloss smiled, they must be paranoid after that big battle.
   \"You can put the weapons away now. It\'s just me.\" Staloss said calmly. The theives still held their weapons up. \"Hellooo? Did that blast a while back make you all deaf? It\'s just me. Your leader.\" They stared blankly at the Diaboli. Then a single voice rose up.
   \"Staloss Twilight, Diaboli, suspect 44531. You are under arrest for,\" The voice whistled, \"quite a number of things. Murder, theft, breaking and entering, assualt Dragon Guard officers, damage of property, and last but not least: Betrayal.\" Then Staloss recongnized the voice.
  \"Jemlir.\"

MagiBountyHunter

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2002, 03:50:46 pm »
The building was like a maze. A maze seen in the worst nightmare.

Muahhahaa:evil: this would be a nice place for music after u said that something like, bum bum bum. it would add suspense.

\"Hunt This\"

OutKast Tha Profet:evil:
\"The Order of the Blade\"
« Last Edit: July 16, 2002, 03:51:34 pm by MagiBountyHunter »

\"Hunt This\"