Author Topic: The Rouge Elf  (Read 4352 times)

-Raeon Volune-

(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2002, 06:15:16 pm »
Staloss looked around the Crimson Shadow\'s hideout, he looked at all the blank faces staring at him. Then he realized.
   \"You put them under some spell! Didn\'t you Jemlir?!\" Staloss\' anger was overwhelming, his eyes could barely focus, his brain long since stopped working. All he wanted now was to see Jemlir dead. Jemlir could see the obvious anger in Staloss. He wasn\'t even intimidated. Jemlir simply grinned, a mockery of Staloss\' smile.
   \"It\'s a wonderful spell isn\'t it?\" The Enkidukai asked. \"The Charm spell. Can turn basically anyone and anything into your humble servant. Wanna see? Watch this. It\'s Hilarious. You!\" Jemlir pointed to one of the new recuits Staloss said had good potential. \"Dance! Wait wait, no.....Tap dance!\" The theif immeadiatly stareted tap dancing like a street performer. Jemlir looked at him and laughed until tears stremed down his brown fur.
   Something was dead wrong. Staloss knew Jemlir. He wasn\'t like this, he hated to see others suffer, and yet, here he was, laughing like an idiot at someone tap dancing. Those Dragon Guards must have messed him up reeeeaaaaal bad.
  Jemlir abprubtly stopped laughing. \"Phew....what a blast. Well.....I gotta cut this show a little short Staloss. But before I kill you, or WE kill you, I gotta know one thing: Why\'d you leave us Staloss? You betrayed us! Raeon trusted you and you betray us!\"
  \"I never betrayed anyone! Raeon knew what he was getting himself into when he accepted.\"
  \"Oh yeah....Sure Staloss. He knew that he was going to get cuaght and tortured and KILLED! Yeah of course. Look Staloss, you\'re going to die. Just tell me the truth.\"
  \"That is the truth. And I doubt you could kill me, even with the charm spell.\" Of course Staloss was bluffing. He had only one trick of his sleeve, and if that missed, then he would die for sure.
  Jemlir laughed. \"We shall see who kills who Staloss.\" Suddenly the Enkidukai started glowing a dim red, that got brighter and brighter. He started levitatating along with the glow, the brighter it got the higher he went, until he was a few inches from the roof. Then he let out a screamed that peirced Staloss\' ears to the point of pain. But Staloss simply stood there, the scream was only a distraction form the real attack. All the members of the Crimson Shadows dissapeared in a haze of red, their trademark.

-Raeon Volune-

(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2002, 03:51:01 pm »
((Yes yes I know. It\'s unbelivable that the master of storytelling is back. And I also know that you\'ve been dying to read more of me story. And I also also know that you\'ve been wondering why I\'ve been gone so long. Me net wasn\'t working....\'Tis a shame. Anyway, I\'m DETERMINED to finish this story!! No more breaks for the little Elf on the run! Just gimmie a few more days to get back into story writting mode.))

[shem]

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2002, 11:39:22 am »
so far so good, keep on writin  :)

Borric

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2002, 05:58:22 am »
Yeah, keep up the good work! I\'m already waiting for the next update of your story.

Silverblade

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2002, 06:15:42 am »
lol, did you guys look at the dates on these posts? It\'s months old.

Borric

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2002, 11:59:04 am »
Yeah... I know... I just hope that if I praise him a little, he just might continue the story. I know it is doubtful, but I tried.

Cyonamie

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2002, 12:58:13 pm »
His internet is down :( im sure he will come back tho ^^

[shem]

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2002, 07:56:36 pm »
nice job man, lots of work put into that for sure

Borric

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2002, 02:47:31 pm »
If his internet is down, it has been down pretty long.

Unipeg

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2003, 03:01:35 am »
dang its been awhile but the story is great sofar.
\"Then the unicorn rose on its gossamar wings and the little boy said \'whats that grandpa?\' and the grandpa replied \'tis a unipeg my boy; the last of its kind...\' \"

40 pancakes

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2005, 08:56:56 pm »
Very very good! With a little editing and filling out, you couild publish it!! Keep up the great work and update as soon as you can.
Supporting men in pink. Join the cause!

hramrach

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2005, 01:17:13 pm »
good :)

Looking forward to read the end
Observer .. or watcher?