Author Topic: Music Production Company available  (Read 1812 times)

weeman182

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Music Production Company available
« on: January 23, 2009, 07:57:40 am »
Ive applied via recruitment but am at a loss in how to contact the team does anyone use Skype who speaks english i can talk too? Anyway heres two portfolios of work www.myspace.com/audiomediaproductions  www.myspace.com/alienrecording  Im offering the services of my company which consists of three composers who work directly together  to produce commercial products were currently producing a few bands and working on various other projects such as HLT "being programmed by a zombie panic source team member" and Brutal being made by surrogate interactive i have also personally worked for Haribo UK and on public sector business films. My names John im a friendly guy and am just wanted to link up directly with someone to explain what's going on. My reasoning for seeking this job is to expand my portfolio in the games market. heres some contact infomation for any of the dev team and also anyone interested in composers SKYPE: john.crawford1   MSN: Jayibanez@hotmail.com myspace is availible via the Audio Media Productions link. Many thanks again and i hope to speak to you all soon !

Caarrie

• Forum Addict
  • We want no UNFIXED bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • PlaneShift3dMods
Re: Music Production Company available
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 08:18:37 am »
the dev team will contact you if interested in your skills, please wait about a week and if you have not heard back post back here.

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 09:29:42 am »
I like your stuff!  I'm not connected to the dev team at all, but I'd love to hear some of your medieval sounding works.  Your sound includes a very interesting blend of indie emo and underground pop, and the production is wonderful!
Quote from: Raa
Immaturity is FTW.

weeman182

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 10:14:31 pm »
hay guys thanks for replying and the comments its nice to see some opinions. Yeah im sorry the sites are very band/artist orientated but that why im hear really just trying to expand the portfolio and clients list. Yeah im a guitarist by background so i have a very classical background to call upon if needed. Lately i find my personal music to be very game orinated in the form of electronica. AMP consists of four members myself a music technology degree student, a popular music degree student who is also a grade 8 guitarist. A percussionist with a funk/jazz background and finaly a highly skilled bassist whos worked with some of the top producers to name one Jason Perry of the band "A" they made a album called hi-fi serious and he produced mcfly's latest album. We bring a wise aspect to projects because of our individual backgrounds and this is just networking and were willing to work on new projects. Its very late in england when i posted this so please be patient with my english skills.
FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE BOARD ENJOY: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wwa2yk
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 10:27:56 pm by weeman182 »

Pizik

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 01:51:23 am »
Hmmmm, I am suprised you didnt "drop names" in your first post ;o)

But now I read "McFly" I understand why you didn't ;op just kidding though, they may suck but they have the money to pay for decent producers. A are a pretty cool band though, I actually have the Hi-Fi Serious album.
Proceeding through life like a cat without whiskers, perpetually stuck behind the refrigerator.

weeman182

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 09:47:19 am »
Hmmmm, I am suprised you didnt "drop names" in your first post ;o)

But now I read "McFly" I understand why you didn't ;op just kidding though, they may suck but they have the money to pay for decent producers. A are a pretty cool band though, I actually have the Hi-Fi Serious album.
Its a good album :)