Author Topic: Ps limb lost Spoof  (Read 690 times)

Jekkar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Ps limb lost Spoof
« on: July 05, 2005, 08:10:26 am »
Hey , first of all i didn\'t know where to post this . Its too lame to be posted in the Art thread. So i geuss i could post it here .

As every Ps player knows, there have been some weird limb loss accidents lately. Menki\'s walking around without any heads . Fenki\'s breaking up with them because they can\'t kiss their headless menki boyfriends anymore .
So i made a little spoof about it . A horror flick. This is just the result of boredom . And i expect some flames.
I hope there are some people that DO like it . Ok here goes :

http://members.home.nl/nickbastin/TheheadlessMenki.WMV

Have fun.

Ps: i chose to do the movie in gritty quality . Sorry for the annoying cursor though.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2005, 08:13:55 am by Jekkar »
"A new day will come when those who rudely interrupt are swept away!" -Lereal

Annah

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 08:21:45 am »
Hey , first of all i didn\'t know where to post this . Its too lame to be posted in the Art thread. So i geuss i could post it here .

Art?

:rolleyes:

Anyway, it\'s... ok, I guess. Though, I still ask myself. Why only people like you have way too much free time?

:P

* EDIT *

Ok, sorry for being mean. It just happens that I have a terrible headache, I\'m currently drinking a Red Bull, typing with my right hand, and I\'m terrorized by my sister\'s music. Oh, and tomorrow I have the 4th final exam, out of 6.

Though, I still want your free time.

- Black Order -

Keyaz

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2005, 09:23:38 am »
nice Video Jekkar  :]

ramlambmoo

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2005, 09:59:08 am »
Hahahahah! That was awesome! Well done.  I was just waiting for it to go downstaris and attack someone but it never came.  Such a shame.  Music was great as well.

Jekkar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2005, 10:30:50 am »
Originally posted by Annah

Going back to you Jekkar, isn\'t a good idea making a 2nd video, with a \"deeper\" story? That would be nice. Or at least modify the existing one, \"upgrade\" it, add some nice effects or something. You\'ll make some nice followers this way.

I was thinking of upgrading it , when the movie was done i thought about it cause i didnt quite like how it worked out .

But by the time i logged back in to do a better video....the head was mysteriously back again . A shame. I\'ll redo the video once the head goes away again , or any other limb.
Thanks for the compliments.

Robinmagus

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Pixies!!
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005, 01:02:47 am »
That was amazing! I think it shoulda gone downstares and attacked a poor lonely fenki....talk about pwnness.
Talamir - DeT, Dark Empire, etc, etc, etc.

Nilrem

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2005, 05:25:11 am »
Good video Jekkar! And yes, well chosen background music.

This bug is caused by those dark boxes that are used to create darker atmosphere, there\'s one at the way to the new part of Hydlaa (that black blinking box, yes) the solution to get back your head (at least your char\'s one) is to reenter the tavern again, that is, cross again the fronteer between the darkbox and the \"normal world\".

Perhaps those darkboxes are like blackholes and your head appeared somewhere else in Yliakum!
Are there any MoonSeekers left?

Ashamn

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2005, 06:05:17 am »
You got too much free time Jekkar..  :D

Anyway the movie it\'s pretty cool, and very dark.. By the way,  Were is head at?  ;)
Draw me not without reason
 Sheath me not without honor
[/I]

Jekkar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2005, 07:15:26 am »
Originally posted by Ashamn
 By the way,  Were is head at?  ;)

That\'s just it Ashamn! No one knows!
Visitors of the tavern that stay over night some times still see the headless Menki, wandering around looking for a new head...
I\'d be carefull if i were you , or he will come for you head someday.

Ashamn

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2005, 07:40:26 am »
Oh yeah, i\'ve missed the headless part.

Anyway i\'ll try to be more carefull next time i visite the tavern, no one knows what we can found there.. ;)
Draw me not without reason
 Sheath me not without honor
[/I]