Author Topic: The IG storage option  (Read 1632 times)

Daxa

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
The IG storage option
« on: April 25, 2011, 02:07:28 pm »
NOTICE!!!!

The ingame storage option is not limitless. Over-use/abuse of the storage system can cause system malfunctions that result in loss of items on the over users account. How many items can be stored per category can vary based on the programming traits of each item, the limit is 64kb. In addition, this does cause everyone's ability to login to be slowed. Please remember that this is a community game, not a 'me' game.

Please do not come to the GMs and the devs and ask for a specific number about how many items can be stored per category. The number is variable based on the individual items that are already stored.

I will note that stackable items of 64 units counts as 1 item in the storage option.

Please do not come to the GM team and ask us to respawn an item that you lost because you exceeded the limits of  the storage option. You have been warned.

Weltall has asked me to remind you all that the storage unit is not a garbage bin or a litter box. If you do not amass items, then you will not have a problem with the limits of the storage option.

For those of you that are crafters: Be mindful of how many items you sell per week and per month (including market days) that will give you the idea of how many you should keep in storage.