Author Topic: Trouble ut Forge  (Read 1025 times)

Imshi

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Trouble ut Forge
« on: September 08, 2006, 10:34:24 am »
Suggestion for those using forge at moment. At approx 15.30 GMT one of my chars attempted to heat some stock in Hydlaa forge, stock disappeared and server crashed. "Bugrid" I thought to myself as waited for normal service to resume, lost all that then. To my suprise the stock was in my inventory when I relogged, unfortunately two silverweave small battle axes were not! I was not over my weight allowance, had nothing in my sack, and little else in inventory. To avoid anything similiar happening to you suggest not crafting with anything you value in inventory.[Have made GM petition as my bugtracker password is not being accepted, in the unlikely event am in position to replicate bug am unsure would wish to]
"I am in spectacular shape and my trousers fit quite nicely."

Levrus Dahrenn

Syilph

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Trouble ut Forge
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 10:43:37 am »
There are some issues with item storage and weight regarding the the inventory ATM, and the bug was alreaddy submited. I'm sure the developpers are working on a fix for that. But untill then... that situation might happen again unfourghtunately.

Bereror

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Planeshift API
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 02:19:33 pm »
Try to be on IRC and catch Vengeance. I think what you experienced was exactly what he tried to fix this morning (last evening US time).
PlaneShift Sources
PlaneShift API
"Words never spoken
Are the strongest resounding"

Imshi

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 05:54:58 pm »
Vengeance does great work as always. Whenever I log onto irc there are lots of names and little chat, very different time zones. Going off topic but what time GMT does this happen? Thankyou. Be Well.
"I am in spectacular shape and my trousers fit quite nicely."

Levrus Dahrenn