Author Topic: [Community] What should an NPC know the answer too. Community KA additions.  (Read 2086 times)

SpidaManz111

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Nice change!

bilbous

The attendants of the two gem enchanting locations need to know generally what the different enchanted gems effects are supposed to be. Surely there has to be some way of making a rational choice of what glyph to use unless enchanting is a Black Flame endeavor meant to be chaotic at which point you might as well make the effect random with no regard to difficulty of fabrication.

bilbous

Thalus Lau does not respond to anything even to say he doesn't understand

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Who? This NPC must be really new ... hmmm ... I wonder if he may be a ... shhh, don't spoil your advantage! :-X

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

bilbous

He is the enchanting attendant in the house in the wilderness. I cannot remember if that is power or spirit.
The attendant in the other house will at least tell you you are not making sense.

Oops, Did I say too much? I didn't say enough, that's me in the spotlight!

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
losing my religion...? Never! I loves me the Xiosia!!
RR  :love:
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala

tman

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Chired Idelall apparently doesn't know she's a trainer.
You can't teach a pig to sing.  It'll never work, and you'll annoy the pig.

Venalan

• Global Moderator
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
I'm back to working on KAs for a the next few days. I've just added more to both NPCs in the enchanting locations. I'm currently working on making sure that everyone in a town can tell you where all the people who have shops/stalls are.

Venalan

• Global Moderator
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
We are in the final stages of the settings release. I've just been working on making guards in Hydlaa and Ojaveda know all the other guards when you ask them. Not perfect responses yet but much better than none.