Author Topic: ATTN: Zakrei  (Read 816 times)

Bugg720

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
ATTN: Zakrei
« on: October 05, 2010, 12:11:51 am »
I know nothing of this forum or you people, I have something to ask and something to say to the user Zakrei.

Ask: Where did you come across that name, Zakrei?

Telling: I've been using Zakrei as one of my names since 2006, when I gave a Zan in Monster Rancher 4 that name. I'm not gonna try and cause problems over this, but I'm confused and only you can tell me just who the hell you are...

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN: Zakrei
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 12:20:35 am »
I know Zakrei he's an oldbie, apparently. He was originally in The Circle (or something along the lines) and now he's a loner. Clamod Menki, with one name, I believe.
You maybe roleplaying but you could still be OOC.

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 12:27:36 am »
Zakrei loves his mommy and if you say anything bad to him he will run and tell his mommy who will come with soap to wash your mouth... or some such thing.  ;D

Bugg720

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 12:29:33 am »
The real world confuses me, I've had jokes that were original to me show up in other places, thus my confusion about the name.

I've had a small joke about a Metal Gear Solid character show up on GameFAQs as a user-name, and a something mean I said about an ex showed up on Yo Momma. But Zakrei isn't as predictable a thing as someone being F'd all the directions of the "Konami code" or Liquidus Snake after they introduced Solidus Snake.

Since I'm already posting here, I feel I should ask. What is this "here" exactly?

@Illysia: xD

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 12:34:38 am »
I dunno that there is any connection, but this is the forum for a MMORPG that's supposed to be centered around actually role playing in game, as in taking on the story of your character as opposed to simply doing things as your character like any other MMO. I'll spare you my thoughts and disappointments as to the success of that aim. On a side note, the little blurb about Zakrei actually comes from the character's description.

Bugg720

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 12:44:07 am »
I dunno that there is any connection, but this is the forum for a MMORPG that's supposed to be centered around actually role playing in game, as in taking on the story of your character as opposed to simply doing things as your character like any other MMO. I'll spare you my thoughts and disappointments as to the success of that aim. On a side note, the little blurb about Zakrei actually comes from the character's description.

I see, and I can see exactly where that is likely to have failed without starting.

On my own side note, my Zakrei is a real-life role-playing character. I don't LARP, I'm just a little loopy. I created an alternate personality at an emotional point where my mind was "stronger than itself" and I believed I could pull it off. Either it worked for real, or I'm just still convinced, but Zakrei is different from myself. Example, Zakrei don't like getting my hair pulled, I think it's HOT!

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2010, 12:48:17 am »
Ironically that reminds me of another character description but as that was so long ago I don't even begin to have recollection or logs with the name... shame actually... I've since lost all my logs for all practical purposes. All except the snippets on these forums.

If you'd like to give virtual RP a try you can still try the game. I might be disappointed with its current state but it is still pretty good compared with a lot of places. And technically you only have to worry about the character's emotional state while RPing in an MMO. ;)

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2010, 01:17:13 am »
The personality note is not only related to the description ... there was a funny roleplaying event in a vaudeville called "Red Crystal Den", where "our" Zakrei came on stange and sang his song about his mother. Very emotional event.

You might be able to meet him by installing the game and logging in to the roleplaying server (currently: Zeroping); but that might be some efforts, and please remember: In this roleplayed world, the characters would not know about the existence of computers and computer games, so such topics would be a taboo in the main chat.

Zakrei also has a forum account; you will not yet be able to write him a Private Message, but I'll do that and call him over here for a reply.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 01:21:03 am by LigH »

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Sen

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2010, 01:35:18 am »
Zakrei is definetly one of the best players of this game  :)
.....also a saddle that won't pinch the tail. One day!

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2010, 09:46:42 pm »
Zakrei is definetly one of the best players of this game  :)
:thumbup: Agreed.
You maybe roleplaying but you could still be OOC.

Sarras Volcae

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2010, 12:44:31 am »
I know nothing of this forum or you people, I have something to ask and something to say to the user Zakrei.

Ask: Where did you come across that name, Zakrei?

Telling: I've been using Zakrei as one of my names since 2006, when I gave a Zan in Monster Rancher 4 that name. I'm not gonna try and cause problems over this, but I'm confused and only you can tell me just who the hell you are...

no one gives a crap about some unoriginal character from a video game you play. how old are you anyway?

edit:

you, sir, are a creeper.

edit:

sorry i just feel like being mean atm
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 12:48:04 am by Sarras Volcae »

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2010, 01:20:59 am »
And that's Sarras, she's a troll. :3 Even though trolls are against settings, we have lots of them in the forums.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2010, 01:33:31 am »
And usually the best way to repel trolls is: No feeding. But in case of Sarras, there is a better one: Flirting... ;D

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Sarras Volcae

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2010, 01:36:57 am »
 :o :-X

* Sarras Volcae hides under a bridge

Orgonwukh

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2010, 04:31:41 pm »
I know Zakrei, and I think his name is an anagram... happy character shuffling:P