Author Topic: HELP!!! Tutorial  (Read 1674 times)

CraneShift

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
HELP!!! Tutorial
« on: October 26, 2009, 11:05:54 am »
Abelia Ruine i have no idea how to do this game or how to start it its so difficul somone please give me help?

Rigwyn

Re: HELP!!! Tutorial
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 11:14:23 am »

You need to read what she tell your and follow her instructions. You will also need to answer her questions using simple sentences or one word answers.
To talk to her click on her and then click on the "NPC" tab in your chat window. ( The text will be purple )

Is there anything in particular that your having trouble with ?

neko kyouran

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 11:34:20 am »
The next release will have a better communication method to interact with the npcs, but until then, to help you get through it, this stickied thread has been made.

Also with the next release all new characters going through the tutorial will be able to see each other, so you'll be able to ask your fellow players for help as an added bonus.

As for a date when the new release is scheduled to go live, all I can say is it will be sooner than later.  It's currently undergoing internal testing before being released to the masses.  :)

Minks

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 12:53:12 pm »
I guess, neko meant this sticky thread.  ;)

neko kyouran

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 01:49:30 pm »
I guess, neko meant this sticky thread.  ;)

yeah yeah...  forgot the go back and put in the url code.  I blame getting distracted by something coming up at work.  :P