Author Topic: [RP] The Three Phases of Saggi Lezeheso  (Read 1985 times)

Duraza

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Want to know the truth now?
[RP] The Three Phases of Saggi Lezeheso
« on: February 03, 2010, 05:33:10 pm »
Four Men, Four Deaths

The Death of Duraza Darkom

Vormorto pulled the dark crystal shard off his staff, throwing the staff down while holding the dark crystal in his hands "Its time..." He started to laugh darkly, his voice loud and maddening, his eyes tensing as shouts spilled from his mouth.

"Take me darkness. Give me the strength and knowledge only you have. I no longer wish to continue this pitiful mortal existence. Dark Crystal please, grant me strength, give me the powers of the eternal darkness! Yes darkness. Take me, give me the powers of truth. So commands I Duraza Darkom, The Hand of Darkness! I offer to you my body and soul! Take it and grant me your power! Darkness! Take me! I care not for my own life. Allow me to complete my mission, to serve my goal. To become the very Hand of Darkness!"

Quickly his body started to burn, dark flames consuming him, his words combined in a cacophony of screams and laughter, "I give you everything!" Flesh and bone disappeared, leaving only those cruel black flames.

Then suddenly, something odd started to happen. The death realm became clouded by fog, the darkness around them disappearing. As if by the will of the gods rain fell down over the Dark Citadel. Water covered the area, as if the forces of nature were siding against Duraza, trying to will his defeat through. Falling to his knees, the flames starting to extinguish, "What's happening...who dares...!"

Farren and Silavur acted quickly, both taking the chance to finish him, once and for all. Their attacks forced themselves through him, leaving him hollow and weak, until finally fading forever.

[link]

The Death of Morvex Lumnous

Morvex turned to face Thidin, smirking as he held out his hand, "Allow me to show you the true extent of the power I now understand, the power that haunts the Darkom line." As he closed his eyes Thidin watched on, bright white energy surrounding Morvex's body. His skin gained a strange shine, hair fading from red to white, even the smile on his face seeming unnaturally bright.

"This is it, this is the ascending power granted from the White Core. What I am, and what Duraza was before death....Somehow enhanced. Somehow stronger."

Thidin's eyes widened at the ynnwn's strange changes, nodding slightly, "So then what do you plan to do with it? Tell Xeonart?"

To this Morvex let out a sigh, picking a flower from the ground, his touch adding luminescent energy to it, painting the petals white. "I plan to die. This Thidin, was simply the final test of my research, what I promised Duraza I'd discover. Unfortunately like him the lure to power was too great for me to resist. The Core will kill me soon. Actually I most likely only have a few minutes of life left."

Frozen in shock Thidin did not speak, simply staring at Morvex as he walked closer, handing her a small leather-bound book. "Keep this safe and out of Xeonart's hands. If he learns how to command the core better than I it could be disastrous. Hopefully he will just activate it one day and then pass away." Without waiting for Thidin to reply Morvex turned and started to walk away, his body dispersing into the air in little pieces of light with every step he took, "Goodbye forever."

The Death of Xeonart Darkom

Again and again he slammed his fists into the wall, punching over and over, broken eyes staring at his bloodied arms. Sweat dripping down the side of his head he fell to his knees, weeping, crying at the futility of it all. "Why me?" Xeonart mourned. "Why?"

"You are just a tool Xeonart, like your father before you. The difference is you'll never die with the glory that he did. It's too late for that and we couldn't lose another," said a ynnwn, wrapped in black robes, hood falling just over his horns.

"So you knew," Xeonart yelled, allowing his head to hit the stone floor, blood pouring from its crash. "You took away my power when you gave me life again! I thought that I could go on without the Core but it was my power...You didn't save me from decay, you only robbed me of any glory I could ever have!"

To this the ynnwn drew his blade, metal sounding as it came out its sheath. Xeonart turned but before he could react the blade ran through his chest, cold steel covered in warm blood. The ynnwn lowered his head to be level with Xeonart's, whispering in his ear, "Don't worry, your Core was the first that we were able to collect while so close to sprouting. Duraza and Morvex unlocked its power to quick for us to gather them before death. You served us better than they ever did Xeonart. Find peace in that fact and say goodbye forever."

As the steel slid out Xeonart fell into a pool of fresh, warm blood. He stared up blankly, managing to mutter before dying, "So....The years of enslaving....just to find out I was a slave."

The Death of Saggi Lezeheso

Running through the forest, sun shining, skies bright. Smelling the flowers, bare feet swiftly moving through the grass. He was nothing but a child.

Chasing after the birds that fly, arms opened wide, eyes bright with innocence, filled with nothing but the simple bliss of one who believes the world is good and he who lives in it is blessed, he ran toward his small cottage. He was nothing but a child.

The smells of freshly baked bread and simmering stew, mixing with the strong scent of burning wood and fire. These were the smells the boy knew and he knew them well. They smelled of home, his house in the woods, shelter for rest, sanctuary from the dark of the night that quickly approached. Feet moving a little faster now as the crystal's bright rays started to fade. With a bright smile this young ynnwn approached an opening in the forest, eager to find himself with family again. He was nothing but a child.

Stopping at the forest's edge he took one last glance at it, at the crispness of the tress, the beauty of the flowers, the harmony of life, of nature. Eyes fixed for a few moments on the ever darkening sky the ynnwn boy finally gave the forest a wave, his evening ritual, before turning away and heading into the clearing.

As he approached it came clearer to him, his small, humble home. Old wooden steps lead up to a small brick house, windows in front closed with brown wooden shutters. A modest roof covered the house, made from the same strong wood of the forest and the stairs, and a slightly tilted chimney raised above it, letting out puffs of smoke. Off to the side were the usual piles of wood that his father cut for the week, sitting neatly in a pile. The small axe was missing but it was normal for his father to take it to town to get sharpened.

Further in the boy went, scents of home getting stronger and stronger. With a big grin he rubbed his stomach, "Mama's cooking is gonna be good tonight!" Moving towards the stairs, ready to take a step up, an unfamiliar smell came across the boy's nose, a strange, pungent iron smell, mixing in with the others. He paused for a moment, raising a brow but then shrugged, another smile on his face, "Guess daddy got home from the city early with that axe of his." It was when he touched the doorknob that he heard his mother's sharp scream. He was nothing but a child.

Fumbling at the knob, hands now shaky with fear Saggi failed at getting in, hearing the screams again and again, "Mama! Mama what's wrong," he called out into the darkness before finally getting inside, door swinging open as he ran inside, slipping on the wet floor and hitting the ground. He looked to the side and saw his mother weeping, making loud sobs as she pressed her face into the crumpled body of another ynnwn, raising a brow as his voice choked out his words, "Mama...?"

Looking up from the body, his mother's eyes widened, struck with fear while staring on at her son, "Saggi, my son. Please, run. Go, go now!"

"But mama why wha-," Saggi started to say before in a flash he saw it all. Cruel was that axe, cleaving through the air and landing in his mother's neck, lodged a fourth of the way in before being pulled out, taking a chunk of flesh with it. Again and again the axe hacked away at Saggi's mother, slowly but surely until finally her head fell off, the flesh that once kept it in place severed. Saggi watched the whole scene horrified, unable to speak, to think, seeing his mother's life ripped away from her. From the darkness approached the axe and with it the body connected, a demorian dressed in black and red garb, sinister smile on his face. As Saggi stared the man smirked, and tossed something in Saggi's lap. It was the head of the ynnwn laying in the corner, the head of his father. Saggi was nothing but a child.

Jumping to his feet, tears streaming down his face Saggi struggled to run away, continually slipping again and again on the liquid on the ground. At last he finally looked down to see it, to smell it again just as he had outside, that same smell of iron. It was blood that he continually fell in, the blood of his parents that soaked him, that kept him in place, not allowing him to escape this terrible fate.

Cunning, cruel, swift, the demorian man pounced on Saggi, tossing axe away, instead gripping Saggi's neck with both arms, wicked expression on his face, joy in killing, joy in bringing suffering. Gasping for air, Saggi's small frame trembled, his legs and arms thrashing around, desperate for breath again. Saggi's eyes widened, the tears continually streaming, his body continually weakening, the world continually spinning before his eyes.

Choking on nothing, chest deflating, arms and legs giving up the fight it did not take long. To this strange demorian Saggi relinquished his life. Is the world so cruel that it would kill one who is just a child?

[Le gasp. What's this? A new Rp? Why yes it is. Now...I just want to take the time to say some things in this first post. First, this RP will have a lot of backstory posts like that one for a while, possibly small happenings in-game as currently I'm mostly busy irl. The intense stuff will come later but don't worry, it's all planned out. Second, sometimes there will be a wait between posts....Sorry in advance for that.

I'm letting you know now that many of the baddie characters I might RP with in this RP might not have any training at all in what they RP to do. They won't accept duels either, just RP fights. Why don't I just train them? Because it's more than likely that by the end of this event that character will be perma-dead and deleted. I've not the time to train characters to delete them later.

I'm big on magic and magical things. Anything I do I will try and keep fair for the players involved and fun. I'm not interested in making uber spells so I can run around PS and claim to be the greatest mage alive. I just have always been someone who leaned towards the idea of powerful magic and like to litter my stories and plots with examples of it. I'm promising you now that I'm not going to sit around and godmod any players involved with the stuff, it's for your enjoyment as much as mine.

As always, if you're interested in being apart of this send me a pm or just post here. I can't assure you that you'll be doing anything anytime in really soon but soon enough. There are a couple of people I remember talking to like a month ago on IRC who I hope will send me a little message.

Hope any who get involved enjoy. This is built to be the final over-arching story of my old plots so it promises to be a lot of fun.]
Saggi Lezeheso, The Whisper's Jest
Demoik and Rioqura, The Immortal Harrow
Vertum, Will of Dakkru

Duraza Darkom, Slayer of Kittens

Shangshi

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Three Phases of Saggi Lezeheso
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 06:24:57 pm »
[[

Hi Duraza, great to see your work back on the forum  \\o//

Shangshi knew all but Duraza, which was a shame, I'd have loved to have stabed him in the back helped him, and I never did find out what happened to Morvex, nice to finially know  :)

Hope to catch you In Game when your back playing.

I sell flowers and cookies now by the way  :flowers:

]]

Oronec

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 06:47:29 pm »
[ Yaaay!  \\o//

Bye (welcome back) Duraza! Bye Saggi's childhood! Bye Vormorto! And good riddance Xeonart!  :devil:

Can't wait to read up on what happens.  :D ]

Skrein

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 07:59:01 pm »
If you need me, just send a PM.

jaculapundactum

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 02:41:34 am »
[Good to see you back in business, I look forward to RPing with you  8)]

Tadano Hitoshi

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 03:04:01 am »
[/me looks up at everyone who`s posted so far. `s like The Usual Suspects in here!
Very much looking forward to seeing how this develops!]

Anumesa

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 03:23:50 am »
[Welcome back, good to see you're still around :) ]

Thidin

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 07:59:39 pm »
[Aww poor Morvex *tear*
Wait... I better not be hunted down for that stupid book!]

Duraza

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 08:09:30 pm »
[Silly, you forgot. You ended up giving it to Xeonart anyways. Forgot why but you did so no need. :P ]
Vertum, Will of Dakkru

Thidin

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2010, 08:10:10 pm »
[Did not. I still have it.]

Duraza

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 08:21:10 pm »
[Really? Strange.......Well then you'll be hunted. Expect it.]
Vertum, Will of Dakkru

Thidin

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 08:29:10 pm »
[Heh. I think so at least. Unless it was a different book then I'm thinking of.  :innocent: ]

Shangshi

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2010, 08:37:15 pm »
[[ YAY!! A party organised already....  \\o// Everyone gather your flaming torches and pitchforks!!! ]]

Duraza

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2010, 09:08:31 pm »
The world of death, the realm of the Dark Crystal, a plane of darkness. There are those who wonder, who question if a second chance is even worth the trials you face, the mortal pains you go through to find yourself at the gate back to life. Do you return to Yliakum the way you once were? Or is only a shell of your former self left, a walking misery, corroded by shadow, forever haunted by the fear of the darkness that manifests around you.

Surely it cannot be worth it, to have to walk among the mad, the fanatic, the cruel and demented. Surely you'd rather find yourself eternally dead than have to face down men who have turned to a savage state of living, corrupted by the evil that exists in the very air you breath. There can be no doubt that a final end is an easier path than the constant state of fear one must live in, chased down by massive grendols and beast unlike any found in Yliakum, stalked by the sounds that surround you in the eternal night, hunted by Dakkru's filth, her berserker warriors. What man, however brave, would wish to face one of death's infamous dark mages, men who give their very souls to that heathen goddess, traded for youth and vitality.

Devils they are that inhabit that realm, that world of wickedness.

He was nothing but a child.

Have you ever sat alone in the dark  as a child? Do you remember it, remember the feel as you searched around, seeking that which you knew only to find it all obscured by shadow? You turned your head, peering into it, searching for eyes to adjust, seeking to see what lay just beyond that wall of black. Did something move, did someone stand? What was it that laid just beyond your sight? For surely it was truly the fear of not knowing that kept you afraid.

You heard the constant tapping, the sounds, so soft, so maddening that you strained your ears to hear the silence around you, seeking the next bump that might come in the night. Children fear the dark and they fear it for good reason. What little boy or girl, in all their innocence, could bear to understand that which lurks hidden from them, malevolence oozing from their mind, thoughts so foul that you swear you can see them just before they become reality.

The smells of freshly baked bread and simmering stew, mixing with the strong scent of burning wood and fire. These were the smells the boy knew and he knew them well. They smelled of home, his house in the woods, shelter for rest, sanctuary from the dark of the night that quickly approached.

And as that sanctuary faded away the night came upon him like a savage beast finally going for the kill. Swift did the immortal night surround him, fast did the world around him disappear. There could be no mistaking it. The illusion that was his old life had faded, the new one to begin. And as he looked to the skies for dawn, he saw one so dark that it could only be described as a

Nightmare

It was a cruel world that Saggi wandered into, lost and confused. He looked around, seeing nothing, barely able to even see the floor under his feet. In moments he broke down, crying, tears slowly dripping down his cheeks. His body shook from fear and cold and so he held himself tightly, arms wrapped around blood-stained clothing. And then the tears grew faster, his eyes looking to the sky to only see the same darkness that surrounded him on the ground. Saggi shouted, "Mama! Mama where are you?" Again and again he repeated himself, his voice quivering from the strain, "Mama, mama, mama!" It was no use though as she would never hear him. She was lucky enough to die in peace.

Slowly Saggi got to his feet, arms still clutching his chest, daring to take step after step into the veil that surrounded him. Slowly he walked, eyes down, only for the ground, too afraid to look up. It did not take long before he found himself wishing he had not left that spot on the ground. He wished so because in this trance like state he did not see what was in front of him and so could not avoid running into that which stood in his path.

Saggi collided with a pair of legs, hitting his head before falling back in a stumble as the legs turned. At first he did not even chance taking a glance above, preferring only to stare at the pair of Xacha legs he saw, scared and mutilated, caked with dirt and grime. Then a voice called out, deep and a bit harsh it called to him. "Eh boy," the voice said. "Eh boy, where you coming from?"

To this Saggi looked up to answer, only to be paralyzed by fright. The Xacha's face, his face was totally burned, hairs singed away. His torso had similar burns, his eyes a strange milky color. Surrounded by darkness as he was this Xacha looked less and less like a man and more like a monster. Saggi could do nothing but stare, eyes fixed on his though the Xacha's seemed to look randomly into the darkness.

"I knows what Imma do," he said with a toothy grin on his face. "Imma take you to my master. Good young boy like you and he'll give me that power he promised." He snickered, "You'll be his new subject and I can be free," saying his last words with a sickening joy. Saggi's heart started to pound in his chest, body turning as he tried to scamper to his feet to run away.

It was of course, no use. The man was on him quickly, kicking him from underneath with a blow that knocked the air from Saggi's lungs. The ynnwn boy turned over, gasping for air when within moments the xacha was on him, hands around Saggi's neck. Saggi looked into the eyes of the xacha and in them he saw and felt what he had felt before.

Cunning, cruel, swift, the demorian man pounced on Saggi, tossing axe away, instead gripping Saggi's neck with both arms, wicked expression on his face, joy in killing, joy in bringing suffering. Gasping for air, Saggi's small frame trembled, his legs and arms thrashing around, desperate for breath again. Saggi's eyes widened, the tears continually streaming, his body continually weakening, the world continually spinning before his eyes.

Again, again the young ynnwn suffered and just as he thought the end was nearing, just as Saggi thought he could hold on to life no longer he was again saved to continue to live a life of agony. Because from the darkness reached out a massive hand, decayed with the stink of death about it. It snatched up the Xacha as he let out a scream that pierced Saggi's ears like blades pierce the heart. Before Saggi stood a massive grendol, eyes filled with evil, slowly crushing the screaming Xacha, bones cracking and crunching as blood flowed from his mouth.

"Saggi, my son. Please, run. Go, go now!"

These were the words Saggi heard, the words of his mother, whether repeating in his mind or being said by the darkness he could not tell. All he knew was that these words were true and that this time he would heed them. And so he ran, ran as fast as his feet would carry him, away from the Xacha and the murderous grendol. But truth be told, just as before he ran in vain.

Jumping to his feet, tears streaming down his face Saggi struggled to run away, continually slipping again and again on the liquid on the ground. At last he finally looked down to see it, to smell it again just as he had outside, that same smell of iron. It was blood that he continually fell in, the blood of his parents that soaked him, that kept him in place, not allowing him to escape this terrible fate.

He ran in vain because the death realm was this blood, a great pool of the collective blood of men that he could not escape. It surrounded him and thus he was trapped, living within a terrible fate.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 05:09:52 pm by Duraza »
Vertum, Will of Dakkru

MellasFenixxes

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
    • Melly on DeviantArt
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2010, 11:32:53 pm »
Excellent Duraza! You have a very nice descriptive way of writing, taking the surroundings and feelings, mixing them as one! Very exciting and fun to read!
Looking forward to finding out what happens next... *looks about curiously*