Author Topic: Spawn Point now in Hydlaa for all.  (Read 6594 times)

weltall

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://weltall.heliohost.org
Re: Spawn Point now in Hydlaa for all.
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2010, 01:51:04 am »
why in the plaza? it breaks the whole point of doing this as it's the middle of the void the center of the plaza, plus you can't really do it would need to be decentrated else people could end up inside the fountain :P

Sen

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2010, 01:59:59 am »
The poor Enkis! (Those of them who don't like water)  :o
.....also a saddle that won't pinch the tail. One day!

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2010, 02:41:25 am »
Not even water, Sen ... fixed inside the solid podium under the Laanx statue: Resurrected - telefragged - dead.  :'(

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2010, 02:52:12 am »
When will this be reversed?

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2010, 03:48:15 am »
Probably not before there are 200 players at the same time online again... ;)

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2010, 05:13:42 pm »
Or 100 even... X-/

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2010, 12:14:20 am »
i think it should be reversed NOW, people are in enough towns for it to be ok, Akkaido and his whole guild are always in oja to help any enkis that spawn, im usually in gug, and esorono [somtimes] and illysia are there. thats enough for the gug citizens, since i hardly ever see anyone choose a kran for a char XD
and hydlaa has always had 5 dffrent races spawn there so it would be fine no matter what...
Dohmo: Please clean up your language immediately.
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy
Dohmo: Sorry I tried to e nice
Dohmo: and i'm telling you to clean it up. last warning
Dohmo: now just do it
Dohmo: No more warnings

Abuse?

Xoel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2010, 04:43:37 am »
I will ask Talad next time I see him what the status is on this.

ThomPhoenix

• Testers
  • Forum Addict
  • A Phoenix, what'd you expect?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2010, 06:37:34 pm »
im usually in gug, and esorono [somtimes] and illysia are there. thats enough for the gug citizens, since i hardly ever see anyone choose a kran for a char XD
So if you're very very lucky there would be perhaps 3 players online in Gugrontid? Wow! Reverse the spawning change right now! :P

I will ask Talad next time I see him what the status is on this.
I'm pretty sure he's aware. As LigH said, it probably will not be reversed until the server's more full again.
We're not evil. We're simply amazing.

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2010, 02:24:16 am »
im usually in gug, and esorono [somtimes] and illysia are there. thats enough for the gug citizens, since i hardly ever see anyone choose a kran for a char XD
So there would be perhaps 3 players online in Gugrontid? Wow! Reverse the spawning change right now!
i agree :3
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy

Abuse?

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2010, 04:30:56 am »
It won't be reversed for ages... 200 players lol they're joking, they're just waiting for someone to get fed up and pay for some advertising for them :P
You maybe roleplaying but you could still be OOC.

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2010, 06:50:28 pm »
It won't be reversed for ages... 200 players lol they're joking, they're just waiting for someone to get fed up and pay for some advertising for them :P
there were 200 people or more in 4.03, but thats ecuase it was damn near lag-free, if they would pay more attention to lag, then map bugs or textures or music or whatever, more epople might play,

And people dont have to get 'fed up' to want to offfer money to the team, i've wanted to give money from day 1, i just dont have any money to offer. i can't get a job right nw either, since i never have any time for one, what with school and taking care of my grandpa who had a stroke...

Abuse?

Maisent

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2010, 11:00:53 pm »
Would it be possible to maybe be able to switch you spawning point into the original? I mean as an option. So that the noobs can spawn in Hydlaa and when they get a bitter more familliar in the game have an option to switch to the original or te same plaza=spawnb

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2010, 07:03:47 pm »
Would it be possible to maybe be able to switch you spawning point into the original? I mean as an option. So that the noobs can spawn in Hydlaa and when they get a bitter more familliar in the game have an option to switch to the original or te same plaza=spawnb
Actually somthing like that may work, but in a diffrent sense, you should be able to choose between apearing in hydlaa, or appearing somwhere random, if you have it set to random, you could appear in oja, hydlaa, gug, BD, Winch [only if you have access] or amendenier [when time comes.] that may prevent people from killing themselves to get back to town as well, since the town is either going to be hydlaa, or random.

Abuse?

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2010, 01:33:11 am »
there were 200 people or more in 4.03, but thats ecuase it was damn near lag-free, if they would pay more attention to lag, then map bugs or textures or music or whatever, more epople might play,

And people dont have to get 'fed up' to want to offfer money to the team, i've wanted to give money from day 1, i just dont have any money to offer. i can't get a job right nw either, since i never have any time for one, what with school and taking care of my grandpa who had a stroke...

I know they nearly had 300 players. I am saying it is a joke because having such a rare game (not advertised) with ridiculous minimum requirements (that will definitely be upped by 1.0  ::| ) they're crazy thinking players will all of a sudden start playing more often.
Lag is not due to map bugs. It is due to the very bad shaders that use a lot of your computers RAM, CPU, GPU. If there was any map bug, it would probably be some lighting bug.

Lol offer money, money won't get this game anywhere. Make some maps they're easy just learn how to use Blander.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 01:35:47 am by Vakachehk »
You maybe roleplaying but you could still be OOC.