Author Topic: [COMMUNITY] Frequently reported/commented quest 'bugs' [edit:26/07/2015]  (Read 1833 times)

Venalan

• Global Moderator
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
There are now no known bugs.

Thanks to all the players who keep reporting the typos and grammar bugs they find, I love that some players are still doing this. They are really helping to make quests as perfect as possible  :D

Venalan

• Global Moderator
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: [COMMUNITY] Frequently reported/commented quest 'bugs' [edit:26/07/2015]
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2016, 05:18:11 pm »
Today I was informed about a bug with Nolthrir Hairdressing quest which results in the wrong trait being set when asking to have medium hair. This is due to nolthrir having both medium face and hair traits and the server always setting the face trait when ased to set medium.

For now the quest has been disabled until a suitable fix/work around can be applied to the server or to the quest.

Thanks,

Venalan

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2016, 06:19:01 pm »
Disabled for all the characters, or just for Nolthrir ones? I mean, I think you said it's for all characters but I know it's possible to block a quest for just a race so I'm not sure now.

"It's all fun and games until someone stabs someone else in the eye."

Venalan

• Global Moderator
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2016, 07:08:14 am »
Well only nolthrir can do the nolthrir hairdressing quest so disabling it only affects nolthrir.

Venalan

• Global Moderator
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2016, 05:20:14 pm »
We get comments occisonally asking about why a skill quest is not availbe to a player as they are seen as doable daily, which they kind of are and aren't so i added this to the OP.

• "It's been ages, but the skill quest won't show for me to do again!" - The skill quests we have in PS are not exactly the same as 'dailys' other games have. They do no reset once every day/week/month. They are accessible again once you spend a certain amount of time in game. This is somewhere between a few hours for the short locks, to a few months for the longer locks. The skill quests are at the lower end of the time frame, 4-6 hours.