Author Topic: When a GM leaves early…  (Read 513 times)

Damola

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
When a GM leaves early…
« on: May 05, 2019, 04:23:19 pm »
and a certain Nolthrir lady who climbed on roof tops in her childhood could not resist… something like…

could happen.

However sometime thereafter, Damola felt a bit guilty about what she did even tough she knew she would give her back soon. So just in case Dorrun would end up in the house of her guild in his quest to find the missing Pterosaur, she left this note:

Then she went to sleep in the whispering sapphire bed she made.

Surprisingly enough the next day she found that the Pterosaur was still there. She wondered whether Dorrun would not miss her.

She went to the market to meet Larili as usual again. And well, as Larili and her had been up to some jokes before, she could not resist talking to her friend that she likes to show her something. At Larili's curiosity she just smirked and said "You will know it, when you see it."

After the market, Damola and Larili went to Gugrontid to the guild house. As she imagined Larili was quite surprised and even a bit shocked at what Damola did.

However Larili's shock did not last long as Damola offered her the opportunity to ride the Pterosaur. Quickly she would approach the Pterosaur

and mount it.

As Damola checked whether no one would be there outside, Larili and Damola quickly left Gugrontid to a quiet and lonely place aside from Gugrontid.

Larili happily rode and flew the Pterosaur while Damola accompanied her with her Rivnak.

The two ladies enjoyed themselves in Xiosia's creation together with the Pterosaur.

But then there was the time to admit to Dorrun the thievery. So, at first hesitantly Damola wrote a note to him and bound it around the neck of her groffel:

After surprising Dorrun with the Pterosaur – he did not even miss her yet! – Damola flew away with it calling behind herself "Catch me!". Eventually after quite a while Dorrun surprised Damola from behind while Larili was also still around.

The two ladies enjoyed a nice talk with the hammerwielder who was not at all angry at Damola.

Even tough Larili jokingly offered that her and Damola would keep the Pterosaur, in the end Dorrun insisted that the two ladies give it back. So it was time to say goodbye to her. Damola asked about the name of the Pterosaur and learned she went by the beautiful name of Tjen'arolilja (Friendly Wind).

So it was time for a last ride on Tjen'arolilja, to leave her with Gurrok, the Pterosaur Kran in Amdeneir.

As Damola went to sleep again, she wondered whether anyone else might have noticed the additional Pterosaur with Gurrok, before Dorrun picked it up.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 04:28:51 pm by Damola »
Love,
Damola

gonger

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: When a GM leaves early…
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 10:51:30 am »
Excellent, Damola, most excellent!

Migg

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 01:12:07 pm »
I fondly recall the obstacle course one could ride around on a trained pterosaur, I wonder if such an event will ever occur again. And I just realized I have never been to a Gugrontid guildhouse  :o

Great post Damola!

Damola

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 04:34:29 pm »
Gonger, Migg, glad you enjoyed it.  ;D

Uadjet was quite relaxed about this, so let's see.
Love,
Damola

Uadjet

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 06:32:36 am »
 :oops:

I did have to run, and you did nothing wrong by taking care of the pterosaur until I returned.  :thumbup:

Damola

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2019, 02:39:15 pm »
I am happy that we have a GM who understands the love of a Nolthrir woman for those cute Pterosaurs.
Love,
Damola

Damola

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2019, 05:50:40 pm »
I found that on migrating my server from 32 to 64 bit, I did not copy over the directory with the images. I re-created it and re-uploaded the images, so this nice piece of enjoyment does not get lost.  ;D
Love,
Damola