Author Topic: [ORGANIZATION]The Dark Empire: Promotional Thread  (Read 62421 times)

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
[ORGANIZATION]The Dark Empire: Promotional Thread
« on: February 23, 2005, 02:45:16 pm »
    [size=9]The Dark Empire[/size]
    Greenmoon Dynasty: The Return of the Heir

Flavour Text
    "He returns at last.

It has been a while since the Empress Dowager Morwen Greenmoon was placed on the Imperial Throne by Chancellor Parallo Dorage. During her regency the Empire went through its recovery, by the direct leadership efforts of Chancellors Goldsmith and Jekkar. The previous oversaw the Empire's structural healing, the latter implemented Dakkru as the new religion, adding Her divine motivation to the Imperial Cause.

But the time for Chancellors is over. The rightful heir, Khado Threesouls Greenmoon, is once more among the Imperials. With him he brought renewed vigor and improved ideals. As soon as he arrived he changed the Empire's inner workings by reestablishing the Over Council, tuning Morwen's Decrees and finally granting his father's wish.

The Dark Empire now rises from the shadows, to stand tall and fulfill the Imperial Cause."

Brief Description
    At the Dark Empire we roleplay a group of Yliakum denizens who wish to found their own nation, so they can fully pursue the blight that plagues their Goddess Dakkru. The Imperials are usually stern, quaint and very dedicated to their rituals, lore and family. Ambition is what gathers the heterogeneous, strong personalities and professions within. The ambition to satisfy personal goals, while advancing the Imperial Cause.

Structure
    The Empire's structure is amongst the oldest and most well established. Despite the epoch, the Imperials organize themselves by profession and hierarchy, taking advantage of everyone's full potential.

Forces: The Imperials are organized into Forces, in accordance to the functions they perform:
    • The Dawn Force: This Force is responsible for the Empire's social and civil duties. The Imperial Merchants, Scholars and Ambassadors are contained within and diligently work to keep the Empire's blood flowing.
      "With dawn comes the day that allows us to work."

• The Dusk Force: The guardians of the Empire are all organized under the Dusk Force. Imperial Guards and Mages respond to their Overlord's command, in order to defend the Empire's integrity.
      "With dusk comes the night that puts all to rest."

Hierarchy:
    The Dark Empire relies on hierarchic leadership which does not communicate between Forces. It has 4 main, self explanatory ranks that follow: Imperial -> Officer -> Overseer -> Overlord (1 Overlord per Force).
    Aspirants are not considered Imperials and do not respond to a single Force, but to both. The Emperor is above both Forces.

Imperial Houses: The Imperial Houses are renowned families within the Empire to whom the command of the Forces, and soon the Guilds, belongs to. Current Houses: Greenmoon (Imperial Bloodline), Goldsmith (Dusk Force Warden).

The Council: Constituted by the Emperor, the two Overlords, the Shadowlord, the Archpriest and an elected Imperial, the Council works to solve the Empire's most pertinent issues: law and conduct breaking, Empire-wide modifications, diplomacy and Imperial Guild crediting are some of the issues most commonly debated.

Law: The Imperial Law is guided by common sense and precedent cases. The Council currently manages it.

Imperial Log & Decrees: These are documents which describe the Empire's current structure and diplomacy status, signed by the Emperor, or by an appointed Chancellor in case he is absent.

Join us!
    Now that you know the basics about the Empire, you should be able to tell if you want to be a part of the effort. We're looking for more members to allow this project to grow and turn into something even greater, so we can keep being an entertained and entertaining part of PlaneShift.
    Keep in mind that the Empire follows Dakkru, so your character can't show that he's an atheist. Other religions (Talad, Xiosia, Laanx) are tolerated.

Every joining member is expected to pass an "Aspiring" period. This means this character won't belong to the Empire until it proved its competence.
    We assure you that it is worth it, even if you don't think a lemon is reward enough for you.

All contact should be done either through this thread, PM's or in-game.

(Thanks for the image Jekkar!)[/list]
    « Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 06:37:31 am by Sangwa »
    Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

Ashamn

• Hydlaa Citizen
      • View Profile
    (No subject)
    « Reply #1 on: February 23, 2005, 02:53:56 pm »
    Great painting Sangwa, really nice. About the text, ur scaryng me know that? Just a thing, about ur global domination project, how u gonna conquer and destroy all the guilds in PS with only 8 members :rolleyes:  , u must be some kind of evil-machine-that-kills-only-looking-to-the-victim isnt?

Kidding, dont kill me for that :D
    « Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 02:54:57 pm by Ashamn »
    Draw me not without reason
     Sheath me not without honor
    [/I]

Princess Aelya

• Hydlaa Notable
      • View Profile
    (No subject)
    « Reply #2 on: February 23, 2005, 02:56:57 pm »
    It may not be possible but we still have the ambition to do it. Thats what really counts, and thats the foundation of the guild ;)

Nice work Sangwa.
    We are a guild that strives for glory,we strive for power,we strive for domination.Visit us here--> Dark Empire  \"Oloth vaq\' dos!\"

Sig removed because it was to big...I\'ll put it back when I get it resized.

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
      • View Profile
    (No subject)
    « Reply #3 on: February 23, 2005, 02:59:16 pm »
    *Throws a hundred daggers at Asham, one with the worn clich? written into it \"It\'s not the quantity that matters\"*

No problem. I know you ignore our power! :P

EDIT: Damn colors.
    « Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 03:00:22 pm by Sangwa »
    Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

AendarCallenlasse

• Veteran
      • View Profile
    (No subject)
    « Reply #4 on: February 23, 2005, 02:59:19 pm »
    And here I thought you guys had dropped off the face of the planet.

But I sincerely wish you guys the best of luck, it\'s good to see that you aren\'t gone.

P.S. To you newer players, The DE is the  evil guild to join.

Only n00bs don't quote themselves...
    <Aendar>...

seperot

• Veteran
    • :G
      • View Profile
    (No subject)
    « Reply #5 on: February 23, 2005, 03:05:50 pm »
    hey hey hey its the \"lawfull\" evil guild to join

Great work sangwa :)

Ashamn

• Hydlaa Citizen
      • View Profile
    (No subject)
    « Reply #6 on: February 23, 2005, 03:06:15 pm »
    In any case Sangwa dont forget that we are united in a mytical strange aura that wont lets a portuga hurt another so your hundred daggers are useless against me ;) (muahahahahah) . Don\'t forget that i have to matrix powers, so good luck and dont hit me too much plz :P
    [/I]

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
      • View Profile
    (No subject)
    « Reply #7 on: February 23, 2005, 03:10:28 pm »
    The nice words aren\'t mine to take alone, though I thank you for them. You should see what I had in mind before chatting with my mates ^^.

Yes Asham, I almost forgot about the portuguese mythical aura. *Throws spanish daggers at Asham* xD.

Join the Dark Empire!

Ashamn

• Hydlaa Citizen
      • View Profile
    (No subject)
    « Reply #8 on: February 23, 2005, 03:14:20 pm »
    *falling down* Ouch! you, you....

Ok, thats enough for now :P, by the way, good luck (i think i\'m gonna need it more then u if ur global domintaion planes works, but..) and no more daggers, my torso is hurting me :)
    [/I]

Princess Aelya

• Hydlaa Notable
      • View Profile
    (No subject)
    « Reply #9 on: February 23, 2005, 03:14:36 pm »
    Glad to see your still around Aendar, I thought you and the CV went inactive.

By the way just a quick note, anyone interested please PM myself and Sangwa. Likely though it will be Sangwa your dealing with as I am a rare sight on the forums ;) I am usually around on MSN though.
    « Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 03:16:21 pm by Princess Aelya »
    We are a guild that strives for glory,we strive for power,we strive for domination.Visit us here--> Dark Empire  \"Oloth vaq\' dos!\"

Sig removed because it was to big...I\'ll put it back when I get it resized.

Phalanx

• Hydlaa Resident
      • View Profile
    (No subject)
    « Reply #10 on: February 23, 2005, 03:21:15 pm »
    Eyes down Sangwa So this is what my father was talking about when he said the pinnacle of all evil...well this just won\'t do, something will have to be done about D.E :)

Annah

• Veteran
      • View Profile
    (No subject)
    « Reply #11 on: February 23, 2005, 03:26:15 pm »
    * claps *

Well done my friend, well done.

If anyone considers joining an evil guild, this is their best chance ;)

But ...

Actually, that\'s true also :P
    - Black Order -

Phinehas

(No subject)
    « Reply #12 on: February 23, 2005, 03:39:06 pm »
    Originally posted by Annah

Actually, that\'s true also :P

In fact they\'re lawfully THE evil guild to join, as well. :D

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
      • View Profile
    (No subject)
    « Reply #13 on: February 23, 2005, 03:49:48 pm »
    We\'re all that and much more :P.

And Phalanx, there is only one thing to do. Grab your weapons ;).

Join the Dark Empire!

Xordan

• Crystal Space Developer
    • Forum Addict
    • For God and the Empire
      • View Profile
    (No subject)
    « Reply #14 on: February 23, 2005, 05:02:40 pm »
    Nice Poetry :)
    Good to see a lawful side of evil up and running again. Good luck, and stay with us for a while.
    « Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 05:04:11 pm by Xordan »