Author Topic: PvP  (Read 710 times)

Prefect

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
PvP
« on: October 01, 2003, 10:03:35 pm »
Is there gonna be lots of PvP in this game? I think with the numerous guilds there should be lots of PvP i think. It can be like Shadowbane where guilds can fight for land and eventually become the most powerful guild in the game.  I think that would be a good addition to the game. But the towns can be sort of a safe zone for players. But once you go out into the wild its every man for himself.

Saphire

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2003, 11:44:54 pm »
there will be a PK system, its just not implemented yet. however, there will be some form of it. common player vs player? most likely not. clan wars? probably.
Precious and beutiful, it is happy. The only time when it is not is when it is in a shape of a tear.

Abemore

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2003, 12:06:35 am »
you\'re lucky Saphire didn\'t tear your head off for posting such a newbie question without first reading the many many pvp threads throughout the forum.

Awaiting Invite from the Ordo Illuminatis.

Before you criticize someone, remember to walk a mile in their shoes...
...then when you criticize them, you\'ll be a mile away ...and you\'ll have their shoes.

bbum

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2003, 02:46:15 am »
i woudlnt mind no pvp, but i also wouldnt mind team orient\'d pvp so its not so chaotic, or a pvp flag system.

Commando

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2003, 04:25:52 am »
I like the ide about \"Only kill in clan wars, not civian\" Cuz then u can watch from distance. It would be cool
Commando R-I-P

elscouta

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Go here
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2003, 06:39:30 am »
This subject has been over-discussed and i think the devs have now a clear idea in the mind. Go in the PvP & PK forum and read last posts of paax to know what will happen...

The whole forum:
http://www.planeshift3d.com/wbboard/board.php?boardid=21&sid=949580f575cb2268254bf5c2eb66d024

As far as I know, guild wars and duelling (the two chars are ok for fighting) will be available but not free PKing (and no newbie hunts :-p)
High Loremaster of the Arcane Order.

Nikech

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2003, 10:53:59 am »
Originally posted by elscouta
This subject has been over-discussed and i think the devs have now a clear idea in the mind. Go in the PvP & PK forum and read last posts of paax to know what will happen...

The whole forum:
http://www.planeshift3d.com/wbboard/board.php?boardid=21&sid=949580f575cb2268254bf5c2eb66d024

As far as I know, guild wars and duelling (the two chars are ok for fighting) will be available but not free PKing (and no newbie hunts :-p)

Yea I think so too, no free pking, but guild wars and duells in arenas. And some of the devs said that guilds are going to be a big part of the game, so I believe/hope that guild wars will be too.

Loremaster in the Arcane Order

\"That was when I realized that the light I\'d seen at the end of the tunnel was actually the headlight of an onrushing locomotive. \" -George R. R. Martin

Fanomatic2000

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2003, 11:29:02 am »
Stop beating the horse. It\'s been dead for a very long time now and it smells bad :)

Be a member of our Mirthful community.
Join us today!   :]

Note:  This is my old account. I am now known as \"Jadd\".