Author Topic: Bug: magical bracers appearing at the feet of characters  (Read 872 times)

Jawir

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Bug: magical bracers appearing at the feet of characters
« on: January 18, 2014, 07:11:21 am »
Hello, I'm writing here because I noticed a bug, but since I can't reproduce it (I'll explain in the following) I won't clutter the bugtracker.
The mentioned bug I noticed is this: when someone wears a magic robe and magical bracers the bracers appear at the feet of the character. My character is an Enkidukai so if I wear a robe it can't be seen and I noticed this happening to other characters. Could someone please confirm this so we can file a post on flyspray?

Bonifarzia

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: Bug: magical bracers appearing at the feet of characters
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 07:33:47 am »

Eonwind

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 09:14:14 am »
This problem arise because when a robe is worn the characters arm meshes are removed instead of "covered". This is necessary because otherwise it would be too difficult to sync the robe mesh movement with the arm mesh to cover it all the time, so it's better to remove the mesh instead of covering it.
Problem is along the arm mesh also the bracers attach point are removed, missing an attach point the bracers mesh are displayed at the character's feet (should be the 0,0,0 relatice coords if I'm not wrong).
Looks like a fix is not easy or straightforward.

Jawir

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 09:19:36 am »
Ok, thanks a lot to both of you for the feedback, next time I should check twice flyspray!  ;D ;D ;D