Author Topic: guild\clan stucture and goals  (Read 1258 times)

SANEJM

• Traveller
    • View Profile
guild\clan stucture and goals
« on: January 09, 2002, 05:13:28 am »
i was a little interested in how guilds and clans plan on structuring there groups(how you play on setting up rank and factions).EX. a warrior clan would be setup for war. they would have diff groups , from pikemen to archers, with leaders from warchiefs that plan the overall war plans to the feild generals that give orders in battle.
 what are the goals of you group as they pretain to planeshift(how you plan on affecting the politics and overall feel of planeshift).EX. a mage guilds goal could be the betterment of mankind thru magic. how could they use magic to make life more enjoyable.
i know that in some rpgs clans and guilds are not very enfluencal when it comes to anything thats not protection. what is it that will sets the the groups of PS apart from other games.
lastly what type of group are you?
brotherhood=could be extension of the kings knighthood
clan=prolly lives outside of city walls and sets up its own small community
guild=less \"agressive\" group with a more political message
mercenaries=hired swords
bounty hunters=name says it all
or anything that gives a good description of what your about
put your site too, you might attract some new members

whitti

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2002, 07:07:24 pm »
Well our clan will hopefully be balacned :). I think that once the game starts we can get in some ranks.

Battle-Master

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2002, 07:46:00 pm »
I dunno about other clans but the TW troupe is diffenitly having ranks when the game comes out. 8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)
TW TROUPE LEADER      8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  
:evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  Battle-master Rules!!!

Battle-Master

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2002, 07:47:25 pm »
tw-troupe.cjb.net
TW TROUPE LEADER      8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  
:evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  Battle-master Rules!!!

Mortis

• Traveller
    • View Profile
as always
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2002, 08:37:14 pm »
as always the assamite clan will have a rank system built on awards to get up to higher ranks

Service to a cause greater than yourself is the utmost honour you can achieve.