Author Topic: The BBB  (Read 479 times)

-Raeon Volune-

The BBB
« on: July 16, 2002, 06:47:49 pm »
I was just wondering. How come no one goes to the BBB chat? People should go to the BBB chat. I think it would be fun to chat with the people of Planeshift. I mean, I know you can chat in the REAL PLaneshift. But who needs all that fancy shmasncy graphics stuff eh? ((That also means that PS isn\'t working on my comp)) Come, let\'s all go down to the BBB and have one, good, old fanshion RP chat! Whada say eh? Who\'s with me?!

MagiBountyHunter

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
WOOHOO
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2002, 08:10:02 pm »
WOOHOO i am not with you right now sorry im watching the TUBE muahhahahaa:evil: well maybe some other time but if it is not as exciting as these forums im not coming. * said it with a hint of sarcasm* :]

Death is only the beginning you dont want to know the rest.:evil:

\"Hunt This\"

OutKast Tha Profet:evil:
Secondary Leader of \"TOB\"
\"The Order of the Blade\"

Death is only the beginning you dont want to know the rest.:evil:
\"Hunt This\"
Secondary Leader of \"TOB\"

Kiva

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2002, 03:26:51 am »
why not just go to the official planeshift mirc thingy? I bet it\'s alooooooooooooot better than visiting Kada\'s dusty old tavern (No offence!! P-P-P-PLLIIIZZ dont kill me!)  :D  :D Hehe..  :P What I\'m saying is, that if you just join the planeshift mirc thingy I\'m sure there\'s always someone to have a good chat with you  :)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2002, 03:27:21 am by Kiva »
\"Somewhere over the rainbow...\"

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2002, 06:54:26 pm »
just to let ya know, Kada-El\'s BBB chat (unless she changed it) was the old ps chat before they got it changed, that is, if it is  like irc.gamesnet.net it is (or somethin to do with gamesnet) so just come to ps chat! it\'s better now because im back from vacation!!! lol  :D