Author Topic: Toleration Rate  (Read 1195 times)

Valathous

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Toleration Rate
« on: January 11, 2002, 03:31:26 pm »
Im interested in what the toleration rate will be on misconduct.  Other games I played the better stat\'ed player always got the higher advantage in behavior.  What are the consequences of bad behavior in the game? Thank you again!
Jeelly  GRAPE!  STAWBERRY!!

corsairk8

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2002, 09:36:59 pm »
I dont really know what the toleration rates would be, but I am sure that once players have become enough of a nuisance to stop others enjoying the game then the team will start taking action. Of course we wont get in the way of RP if the person is acting within his character role... :)

Kada-El

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2002, 10:05:06 pm »
I can understand your concern. I\'m sure we have all seen (in other games) well known, high stat, \'important\' players get preferential treatment in a dispute with a relative newbie.

I feel confident that the people here and who will have a role in game moderation are just, fair and unbiased people.

I hope misconduct will be dealt with swiftly and descisively. From what\'s been said in the past, bad behavior will not be tolerated at all, so just behave yourself and there\'ll be no need to worry :))  
« Last Edit: January 11, 2002, 10:05:42 pm by Kada-El »

Kendaro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2002, 06:02:31 am »
politics...... I HATE THEM!!! i myself could care less about how big or bad someone has become or how popular they are. if they act improper, i like to take action. thats probably why i am not a PR person :p..... too much of this, you have to be nice to people of importance, for my liking..... not saying that thats how things will run but it is life and is how most things are done. how many times have you seen a celeberty get caught doing or in possetion of drugs? they go to a spa type facility while the average Joe goes to the pen......

Mustang

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Hmm
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2002, 09:49:30 am »
That brings up another problem...scamming.
Are we going to \'allow\' it or are we going to do something like the new trade screen in RS? If we decide to follow RS\'s example, one thing I\'d like to see is a $ value of the items.
So that if ur paying $10,000 for a say $5000 shield u\'ll know ur being done. Unless of course, u wanted to pay that much for the sheild, but that wouldn\'t be scamming then, would it?

Valathous

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2002, 03:18:31 pm »
I myself would love to see scamming a loud.  Its a total skill, some people can do it others cant.  I myself wouldnt scam, I just get annoyed of people complaining about be scammed when its there fault.  Macroeing is a whole different story.  Thats just down right dirty.  Its no wear fair to the other players.  I think macroeing should be instant deletion and ban!
Jeelly  GRAPE!  STAWBERRY!!