Author Topic: A Request To The Staff!  (Read 1075 times)

Valathous

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
A Request To The Staff!
« on: January 11, 2002, 04:03:14 pm »
As you may have read my other posts, im going to make a planeshift fan site, I have not gotton full permission but I wanted to get a head start if you do accept.  I was wondering if a few of you would allow me to interview you about your opinions of how planeshift is going and a little about your selves.  Im going to title it up-close and personal with the Planeshift staff!  Thank You once again!
Jeelly  GRAPE!  STAWBERRY!!

Bill

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2002, 09:14:57 pm »
Ask Thekkur or Kendaro, they are here the most.

And you don\'t need permission for a fan site.

corsairk8

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2002, 09:23:30 pm »
Id suggest you ask Talad or one of the team leaders if you want to ask for permissions like that, you could always contact info@planeshift.it.

Valathous

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2002, 12:05:24 am »
Yes, i have emailed plaeshift.  I noticed the website planeshift.cjb.net, they had made a fan site.  I would liekt o know to the admins(s) of that site may want to help with the upcoming fan site.  With your html and my html we should be able to build a great website, email me for details.  I hope to see you all soon at the upcoming fan site.  Thank you very much!
Jeelly  GRAPE!  STAWBERRY!!

Kendaro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2002, 05:37:32 am »
there aren\'t very many fan sites out there.  mostly all you realy need to do on your site is, make sure you have the planeshift banner on it somewhere.. you will find it in the downloads section of the main site.