Author Topic: [GM]Emaline (How to contact me)  (Read 319 times)

Emaline

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Citizen
  • Game Master
    • View Profile
[GM]Emaline (How to contact me)
« on: January 04, 2017, 05:30:45 pm »
I wanted to post a little something just to let you guys all know how to contact me if you need anything. Feel free to approach me about anything, no need to be intimidated or scared just because I am a GM. ;)
I know a lot of people will wait until they see a GM in game and we are not always easy to catch that way, or we might be busy doing an event so I thought this might be of use to someone.

My goal is to be able to help and assist you guys with any issues or problems that arise. I may not always be in game but I am 100% contactable through several ways and will get back to you as soon as I can.

I may not be able to solve your every issue because I am still learning SO much every day, but my promise to you is that I will do my best to get you the answers or assistance you need from the correct people.

*The most obvious is to catch me in game via /tell Emaline

*PM me here on the forums!

*You can also use /petition ("@Emaline blah blah blah" if it pertains to just me or really any issue: all the GM's check the petitions regularly, so this is probably the simplest and best way to any of contact us)

* IRC I can be found in #planeshift-gmtalk or simply send me a private message /query Emaline or the other nick I use if I'm not there is Emaline|Away. You can join the channel or send me a message even if I'm marked as away and I will get back to you ASAP.

*Facebook

*E-mail gmemaline@gmail.com

*Discord Emaline#5598

« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 05:54:01 pm by Emaline »
I'm very responsible, whenever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.

Any Event idea find us on IRC #ps-event
Problem Ingame use IRC: #Planeshift-gmtalk

Emaline

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Citizen
  • Game Master
    • View Profile
Re: [GM]Emaline (How to contact me)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 05:54:53 pm »
Updated to add my discord information.
I'm very responsible, whenever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.

Any Event idea find us on IRC #ps-event
Problem Ingame use IRC: #Planeshift-gmtalk