Author Topic: "Welcome everyone"  (Read 1935 times)

(-GF-) Kenny

(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2003, 03:47:15 am »
Yea i hope so ^_^
Good luck on your travel matey!

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2003, 05:19:35 am »
Yea, Welcome Rainbow :)

Kiva

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2003, 09:42:08 am »
Kenny, Kenny, Kenny.... I believe I\'ve seen you some long time ago, but I\'m not quite sure tho... Anywho, I suppose it\'s good you\'re back and stuff... :D
\"Somewhere over the rainbow...\"

Forsaken

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2003, 03:50:39 am »
Hey everyone, Ill probably be posting on here on here a bit, and im on IRC at times aswell, so im looking forward to getting to know everyone. Ive had a look around the forums and im looking forward to seeing PS in later stages.

Kenny

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2003, 05:53:07 am »
Hi, do you know me from this community or from an other game?
This is my old name ;), look at the date :P

Kiva

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2003, 08:20:55 am »
Oooo thought I\'d\'ve seen you somewhere before Kenny. :P Oh btw, look at my name, it\'s even older *giggle* :D

theonlyjimbob

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2003, 08:35:39 am »
Hey I\'m new to this to and I\'ll be finished downloading the game in about ... iunno... 1h30 (god I hate 56k) and I hope I\'ll see some friendly faces (and I hope spending all night downloading this game is worth it).
See you soon,
    Thomas
The body is but a vessel for the soul,
A puppet which bends to the soul\'s tyranny.
And lo, the body is not eternal,
For it must feed on the flesh of others,
Lest it return to the dust whence it came.
Therefore must the soul
Decieve, despise, and murder men.
A. J. Durai

Kiva

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2003, 08:44:59 am »
Probably isn\'t... :) Only 2 quests and only 1 of them gives a reward... :P But you can collect crystals!

theonlyjimbob

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2003, 08:54:05 am »
The major reason pushing into spending all that time downloading it was so that I can help find any bugs, glitches, etc. so that this game can reach perfection. Oh and the trailer really impressed me.
The body is but a vessel for the soul,
A puppet which bends to the soul\'s tyranny.
And lo, the body is not eternal,
For it must feed on the flesh of others,
Lest it return to the dust whence it came.
Therefore must the soul
Decieve, despise, and murder men.
A. J. Durai

Kerbox

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2003, 11:21:29 pm »
what\'s this all about.  I read this from the FAQ section.  

How large will the Planeshift world be?

There are eight underground levels to explore. Each level is like a region, it has cities and dungeons. Beyond that our world will expand in the Stone Labyrinths and through portals you will reach different world/dimensions

So this whole game will be all underground huh?  No fresh air? No sun?  I don\'t know, I haven\'t played it yet or anything.  Just saying what I am reading about it.

Caldazar

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2003, 10:45:11 am »
PS will be huge. The city that we are playing in right now is like 1/1000 part of the game. There is a sun, the azure sun, or the crystal. Since it is so huge, it has its very own eco-system, which means fresh air ;)
Browsing the forums when I\'m bored, nothing more.

BlueScreenJunky

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2003, 11:02:29 am »
we\'re getting off topic, but that underground thing puzzles me too. I can perfectly understand that if the cave (or stalactite or whatever) is big enough and with a source of energy, it can have its own eco-system.

The problem is that its on several levels, I mean the Hydlaa (the city we\'re playing in MB) must be on the first level since we can see the \"azure sun\". Now what about the seven other levels ? they won\'t have light...
And it\'s not like they are only dungeons and caves, people are actually supposed to live in there :-/

btw, hello everyone !  ^^
« Last Edit: August 07, 2003, 11:06:00 am by BlueScreenJunky »
sig removed, it was kinda big ^^

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2003, 12:13:59 pm »
people are able to live in the dark you know... plants are a whole different story... but if plants are able to live in the Underdark in the forgotten realms, I don\'t see why they shouldn\'t be able to live here :P Some plants are able to live without light.. they just employ different methods in order to create glucose. Such as meat-eating plants, or some types of algae. These methods aren\'t as effective as the Photosynthesis, and do not yield as much energy.. Therefore the plants that live without the energy of the sun can\'t grow as large as their \"sun powered\" counterparts..
« Last Edit: August 07, 2003, 12:14:44 pm by Xalthar »

Jantos

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2003, 01:27:47 pm »
Yeah I read the forums everyday without posting.. but I think i am going to start posting from now on.

Kerbox

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2003, 03:26:18 pm »
so ok the city of Hydlaa is on the first level or the surface and the rest of the levels are underground.  Yeah I tried the game yesterday and you are able to see the sun and smell fresh air.   There is night and day, even rain.  This level should then have mountains,  lakes, oceans and forests.