Author Topic: "Dueling" Tourney  (Read 546 times)

Monketh

• Veteran
  • aka GovernmentAgent, CorporateAgent
    • View Profile
    • Niihama.ws
"Dueling" Tourney
« on: September 18, 2003, 05:10:48 pm »
Here is an idea, we could have a dueling tourney using the /roll function.  Each player could have an hp pool and the difference of the rolls substracted.  Sound interesting?
The key to manipulative bargaining is to ask for something twice as big as what you want, then smile and nod when you are talked down to your original wish. You are still young, my apprentice, and have much to learn in the ways of the force. -UtM

Chradraf

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2003, 05:29:18 pm »
yea sounds good, was thinking of the same thing, but didnt know if this game had a rolling system.  we should make it interesting, like a 5 emerald bet (all i got lol)

Im happy :)
If you like any of these skins (blue guy with leather shirt, red guy with chainmail, and green guy with chainmail), then e-mail me at soad_887@hotmail.com

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2003, 05:54:50 pm »
To roll a die: Type /roll xdx

where \'x\' is a number. The first x represents the number of dice you rolled and then second represents the number of sides each die has.

For those who don\'t know. :)

Kiva

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2003, 06:13:28 am »
Wouldn\'t it be very unfair, if someone started rolling 100d500 dices? :P Or maybe there is a restriction to the roll? (Silly question, I know) :D
\"Somewhere over the rainbow...\"

Keldorn

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2003, 06:52:22 am »
10d10000 is the max.
m.vanes