Author Topic: New Stuff thats comming  (Read 597 times)

Venalan

• Global Moderator
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
New Stuff thats comming
« on: September 23, 2017, 03:08:41 pm »
So,

All this stuff will be out with the next update.

Having spoken with players I've adjusted categories so books, maps, and music should now be in their own category which I hope will make storing and using them easier for you gus. (as well as naming wands, staves).

I've also set up 'public' music scores and maps. So now people can make one and give it to someone else who can then edit it. This will be the same as books are handled.

I've also added in new art definitions which players can now use in art/books/UI etc. If you want to see what they are you can look in PlaneShift\art\skins\base\client_base.zip\maps\ and all the art in all the folders in this file can now be used.

I've also created a towel item, which apparently we've been missing one despite having the art for one. I think this will likely be buyable from a merchant. A number of the older released items like presents will be available from merchants as well.

Thats all for now.

Enjoy,

Venalan

cdmoreland

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Main: Waesed Waesech
    • View Profile
    • Ad Libertatem
Re: New Stuff thats comming
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 06:51:00 pm »
Thanks for all your work! :thumbup:

hulla

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 06:45:13 pm »
Hello
nice to see some new things coming on the next update but hey about things already done i know i can found the game music somewhere on the forum but i forgot where ?
perhaps could you make a youtube video whit ? or opening a soundcloud acount ? ( if one of you found the time to do it  )

Dilihin

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • you can always find me on IRC: JeHugawa @freenode
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 09:58:57 am »
Thanks for the update info!

@hulla: you can get the music from folder PlaneShift/art/music.

Venalan

• Global Moderator
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 05:11:11 pm »
Most of this has been released now, I'm discussing with Talad about getting access to the process of issuing art updates. If this happens I will begin pushing out updates as soon as we have things to release.