Author Topic: Can't pinpoint the location of the Iron Mine...  (Read 1271 times)

Knyghtmare

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Can't pinpoint the location of the Iron Mine...
« on: June 17, 2013, 11:53:42 am »
Hello, this is my first post.

The title states my problem...I just can't find it. Would somebody be kind enough to post a screenshot of the iron mines? :)

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Can't pinpoint the location of the Iron Mine...
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 03:56:32 pm »
Hello.

This is a multiplayer game. The best way to solve in-game and in-character issues is to act in-character and ask in-game. ;)

I am certain that you can easily find another miner to follow, if Fholen's directions are too coarse.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Knyghtmare

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 09:56:29 am »

The help tab is always offline and no advisors are available. I don't see many players when I play, so I can't find another miner to follow...

By the way, is the mine's location filled with Trepor Queens and Warriors? Cause I arrived at a 'flat surrounded by hills' and these creatures were present.

novacadian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 10:49:30 am »

The help tab is always offline and no advisors are available. I don't see many players when I play, so I can't find another miner to follow...

By the way, is the mine's location filled with Trepor Queens and Warriors? Cause I arrived at a 'flat surrounded by hills' and these creatures were present.

There's ore in them there hills! ;)

- Nova

cdmoreland

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Main: Waesed Waesech
    • View Profile
    • Ad Libertatem
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 12:24:17 pm »
you are real close when by the trepors- if no one is there, try asking at Harnquist's. most any dwarf can help you, along with a cute fenki that hangs out there.  ;D