Author Topic: Bow Making  (Read 718 times)

Demagul Riwe

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Demagul, Veirys, Fenoren, and more...
    • View Profile
Bow Making
« on: May 02, 2014, 04:16:34 pm »
I'm not a newbie anymore, but I've seen some NPC merchants selling stuff that's obviously for bow-making, but everyone says that it hasn't been implemented yet. Could someone tell me whether or not it has been?

Eonwind

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: Bow Making
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 04:44:24 pm »
All the data needed for bow making, from books to items including woods you can harvest have been already developed and it's available in production. Unfortunately to be able to hands out the crafting books to you (the players) we need a few quests. Those quests are being worked on but are not fully complete as of now.

So long story short, the data is already available but the quests are not yet ready.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Bow Making
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 04:51:59 pm »
This time I was too slow; anyway, took me enough efforts to type it:

Not being a developer, I can't give you first-hand information. But in general: "implemented" often means more or less "completely", or more verbose, "... up to the point that the quest is available which will teach you the basics and give you the crafting book". Often you may be able to obtain ingredients already a little earlier, but won't be able to handle them with something else in your mind.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty