Author Topic: Crafting : Herbalism  (Read 992 times)

Ethelbert

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Crafting : Herbalism
« on: July 22, 2016, 02:44:29 pm »
Hello !

I'm new here, so it may well be I didn't fully understand how to craft... But I tried to learn herbalism with Aleena, and it seems she can't teach me anything.
I created another character, who has been able to learn basic mettalurgy with Harnquist ; so, I believe that crafting works as it should. So, I wonder : is there a information or a quest I missed, and which is required in order to learn herbalism with Aleena ? Os is there another way to improve in herbalism ? I don't want to spoil here, but I really am at a loss.

Thanks for any answer. :)

Best regards.

Tidebringer

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • A wanderer at heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Crafting : Herbalism
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 02:58:21 pm »
There is a quest you missed, though only one. After you do it Aleena will be happy to teach you herbalism.

I believe that where you need to go for this quest is mentioned in the tutorial, when that Dermorian lady talks to you about magic, but it's probably a part that you could accidentally/intentionally skip. You also might want to check the welcome letter, if you ever received it and still have it.

Should you need help, people in game tend to be fairly happy to help you, and even running around like crazy talking to NPCs can be surprisingly fruitful at times.

At any rate, good luck... and may the Crystal light your path.
Buy some goods, sell some bads, at the Weekly Hydlaa Market!
You might know me as Fesara Fuhay: Herbalist, Scribe, and Aspiring Healer ;)

Ethelbert

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 03:38:20 pm »
Thank you for your answer. I will go check what I've missed as soon as I'm done reading the books at Levrus'. ;)

Edit : I found it. Thanks again. :)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 04:27:59 pm by Ethelbert »

Tidebringer

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • A wanderer at heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 06:51:31 pm »
You're welcome. :)

I wish you luck in your pursuit of the art of herbalism, and hope that you will take joy in discovering its many uses and potentials.
Buy some goods, sell some bads, at the Weekly Hydlaa Market!
You might know me as Fesara Fuhay: Herbalist, Scribe, and Aspiring Healer ;)