Author Topic: Female Klyros?  (Read 972 times)

Shyndora

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Female Klyros?
« on: August 11, 2016, 03:53:43 pm »
Hello there,
Long ago I stumbled upon this game, played it a bit... then returned to it after many, many years.

Still the Klyros havent got a female model. I know there is a lack of game artist/modellists but its still a somewhat... strange.
I mean I really would like to play a female Klyros but having just the same model as the male one with no choices of individualization or anything - its hard to form a character and make other people see you as this character. The whole interaction with the world becomes... strange you will always have that in the background.
(I am not saying Klyros need to have breast like female humans or anything; just something would be nice).

If I start with a female Klyros now; will I have a chance to individualize her later when things get implemented into the game? (I guess not :( )
Also how high are chances that female Klyros will be implemented "soon"/ is there someone working on it?

I mean if I would have some knowledge about how to do, I might try to help, but sadly I dont.
Also very sorry if this isnt the right place to ask.

Dilihin

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • you can always find me on IRC: JeHugawa @freenode
    • View Profile
Re: Female Klyros?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 04:46:30 pm »
Its a feature,female klyros look excactly like males right?  :D

Bonifarzia

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 02:06:04 am »
The settings may define similar anatomy, but do you really think female klyros like the same style of fashion? I doubt any klyrf would like to see that "no armor" texture  on her ;D

In that sense, I agree this is a long standing issue, and some texture work, along with a little engine tweak could fix this. A few years ago, a second skin tone was added, and the work in progress for adding all the robes seems like a bigger challenge than this.

Shyndora, I think once new options for character appearance are available, I'm sure you will get a chance to have your existing characters updated. It may take some GM assistance, for instance during a small event, but it has definitely happened in the past.

Dilihin

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • you can always find me on IRC: JeHugawa @freenode
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 02:19:41 am »
Well im not expert in klyros fashion so tough to say.  :D

which raises the question: what is fashionable klyros clothing?

Eonwind

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 12:17:40 pm »
Shyndora, I think once new options for character appearance are available, I'm sure you will get a chance to have your existing characters updated. It may take some GM assistance, for instance during a small event, but it has definitely happened in the past.

Yes, the base model will be changed by default (when ready), any customization (e.g. color) will be available by asking GMs support.

BoevenF

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Amdeneir citizen, mostly travelling
    • View Profile
    • The Doømed Ones SVG
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2016, 04:23:29 am »
which raises the question: what is fashionable klyros clothing?

Usually Boeven is attracted to ksibmil's headfin and the colored area of the belly, so whenever clothing convey looks at the areas, it's a very sexy dress.
Remember that klyros skin is very sensitive, so when we cover it it's a bit of a burden. Whenever we have a chance, we use less clothing as possible.