Author Topic: Starting anew  (Read 1097 times)

Anaximandre

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Starting anew
« on: April 18, 2018, 08:28:39 pm »
Hey!
So I guess I'm not really a regular player of this game, but I really enjoy going back to play it sporadically; thing is, after a while of not playing, I get a sense of nostalgia and want to go back (which is interesting since I've first started playing less than two years ago).
I'd like to be more involved in the game and to play more regularly, so I was considering creating a new character and really immersing myself more in the game. The main problem I have is that I'm not sure if there's people around in my current timezone (AEST) . So yeah, I'd be interested to know if there are guilds/players active in this timezone(because grinding alone is a bit tedious ^^)

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: Starting anew
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 12:36:51 am »
did you try roleplaying
* Volki is a cool feature
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

Migg

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 03:44:32 pm »
The main problem I have is that I'm not sure if there's people around in my current timezone (AEST) . So yeah, I'd be interested to know if there are guilds/players active in this timezone(because grinding alone is a bit tedious ^^)

I know of no TZ restricted guild. Players I encounter on the other hand are mainly in Europe and Americas timezones. Not sure if anyone is currently playing from down under, but you apparently are 7 to 10 hours ahead of Europe and can probably catch some European night owls if you play early mornings and then as the day progresses meet with the American players logging in for the evening. If you stay up late you could catch some early evening European players. This is a coarse calculation, I guess you shouldn't be left alone on the server, even though the playerbase is not huge, no matter the time. Weekends are better, the market however is at 8 Sunday morning and most events start at around 9 or 10 Saturday morning your time. Phew, time conversions are so hard!  :sweatdrop:

Anyway, I think you should just log in and see whom you find online  :D

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 03:58:15 pm »
There were a bunch of Kiwis who used to hang out in Ojaveda ;D . They're prolly not around anymore.