Author Topic: The Great inconsistency hunt is on!  (Read 30322 times)

weltall

• Associate Developer
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://weltall.heliohost.org
Re: The Great inconsistency hunt is on!
« Reply #330 on: March 26, 2010, 12:14:15 am »
the site is currently out of date.

Nivm

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 14, 2010, 10:16:31 pm »
 Just to confirm, stuff like this is now taken care of on the bug tracker?

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 15, 2010, 03:22:41 am »
Some developers may probably read the bugtracker more often than the forum; and the bugtracker offers tools to track the progress of fixing the issue - a forum does not really. So the more serious such an issue seems (the more annoying it is, or the more people could get annoyed by it), the more one might recommend you to create a bugtracker task (after searching in all existing tasks, even closed ones, if it was not already mentioned before). I am not certain, though, what the current opinion about "flooding the bugtracker with trivial issues" is...

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Nivm

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 15, 2010, 02:58:52 pm »
 Where would one look to confirm? The guide makes it sound (although it doesn't address it) like all bugs and features of any kind are taken. That makes sense too since it's supposed to be a checklist.

Hrothbert

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 12, 2010, 10:12:00 pm »
'You see a male Ulbernaut in front of you named maulbernaut'   ' A worm-like creature with a maw full of sharp teeth. The skin looks resistant to damages' -----> I came across this today thought the description was funny.

Creature at /pos ojaroad1 132.13 21.18 466.06, instance: 0

« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 10:17:14 pm by Hrothbert »

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 12, 2010, 04:37:47 am »
The more often I read about directions, the more I get confused. This is mainly related to the description of the positions of and in Ojaveda in the PS Wiki - on one hand the location of the town related to Eagle Bronze Doors and Hydlaa, on the other hand the location of the dsars inside Ojaveda in relation to each other.

I wish the Settings department would release at least a brief draft map of the currently planned sector of the Dome. But I am afraid that they can't imagine all that themselves... ;)

One thing is quite certain to me: The painted Dome map in Jayose's library is hardly related to the geographical relations we have now implemented.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 05:31:54 am by LigH »

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador

Koios

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 12, 2010, 04:45:17 am »
Don't forget that the Tavern is, as told by some NPCs, to the northwest of the Plaza Fountain. And here's a fun fact if that is true: East Hydlaa is to the east of Hydlaa Plaza! What a funny coincidence  :woot: *Koios brings out his rubber mace again and goes LigH hunting while whistling to a crazy tune*
Going to the Iron Temple makes you as much of a Laanx follower as going to Harnquist makes you a furnace.

* Talad made Laanx's boobs fall off by accident

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 12, 2010, 05:37:06 am »
Well, we have been told to avoid using compass directions - up tho the confusing statement that "East Hydlaa" and the "East Passage" are related to a name instead of a direction (e.g. "named after East Stronghand"...).
__

I believe the location of Ojaveda is rather to the south-east than the south-west related to the Eagle Bronze Doors, assuming them in the north. And may that be only related to the technical implementation, not to any possible or impossible in-character directions.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador

weltall

• Associate Developer
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://weltall.heliohost.org
« Reply #338 on: October 12, 2010, 06:14:29 am »
Don't forget that the Tavern is, as told by some NPCs, to the northwest of the Plaza Fountain. And here's a fun fact if that is true: East Hydlaa is to the east of Hydlaa Plaza! What a funny coincidence  :woot: *Koios brings out his rubber mace again and goes LigH hunting while whistling to a crazy tune*
looks like you've hit some bugs