Author Topic: general PvP  (Read 601 times)

Gondric

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
general PvP
« on: November 01, 2006, 04:36:39 am »
I was wondering that if in the future there will be more PvP other than duels and guild wars.

suchas minigames where you have to kill a heap of players.
gladiator arenas.. etc...

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: general PvP
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 05:58:49 am »
We're arranged events like that in the past.  In a free for all, you just wait for everyone to challenge everyone else, and then someone yells "Start!".  We would also have two teams of four or five, and we'd wait for everyone from one team to challenge everyone on the other team, and then the same deal.  It's a hassle though.
Quote from: Raa
Immaturity is FTW.

Gondric

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 12:58:47 am »
yeah i mean more support for those sorts of things aka group duels and also not dieing in duels just being reduces to like 1 health then you have to recover unless you select to the death or sumthin

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 02:01:49 am »
yeah i mean more support for those sorts of things aka group duels and also not dieing in duels just being reduces to like 1 health then you have to recover unless you select to the death or sumthin

Group duels I don't recall being discussed.  The other suggestion you made though, combat without death, has been discussed many times.  DaveG was working on putting it into the game, but it seems like he disappeared (though I hope I'm mistaken).
Quote from: Raa
Immaturity is FTW.