Author Topic: guild headquarters  (Read 911 times)

ravenrise

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
guild headquarters
« on: November 27, 2008, 05:04:35 pm »
i think that to make the guild system a success then they each need their own headquarters. Guilds are factions battleing each other for power if they,re just wandering around randomly killing each other thats not a war thats randomness. if there were a size based hq system then people would be able to plan wars raids and invasions without
intensive ooc ingame chat. the guild system would have to be developed more like a way to store funds a guild exuipment store a guild weapons store etc. the guild members would be able to plan out the base by setting traps and other defence measures like gaurds. the headquarters size would be dependant on the guild level. and maybe instead of designing preset hq models maybe design a hq builder where the actual players design the guild and the more people in your guild the more points you have to spend on rooms traps security and other things.

If you are offended by someone having a disease, please go tell them to stop.

Shurrim

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Re: guild headquarters
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 05:19:31 pm »
I wonder since when in PS guilds are battling over each other for power?? Maybe you think about another game...
And just so you know, most guilds actually bought their own houses that they uses as headquaters or as houses simply.. depending on guild.
As a guild member I never thought about oocly randomly kill other guilds members. Sound fun, maybe i should try (/end sarcasm)
But i think gathering around same ideals that arent always guildwars is funnier.. helping each other in developping skills, questing, rping. Doesnt that sound more like PS than.. the other game?
And guilds alliance is also possible. As  for a game in developpment i think the guild system is good as it is and in the settings of the world. If you are in a guild and doesnt feel comfortable if they use the guild chat for ooc talk.. maybe you arent in the right one. or talk to them about it. Maybe they are likely to rp in it starting now. And most guild i know also help each other with funds, equipment and weapons and other things..
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 05:21:40 pm by Shurrim »

Garris Shrike

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • The Mad Irishman
    • View Profile
Re: guild headquarters
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 06:11:53 pm »
the guildhouse is your obvious solution. :P
Garris Shrike.
A lady's man. That lady's friend's man. That lady's friend's sister's man.
He will be missed.
M. R., also known as Lurch