Author Topic: [GM EVENT] August's Event Calendar  (Read 421 times)

Sarko

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
[GM EVENT] August's Event Calendar
« on: August 04, 2014, 07:24:07 am »
Here is the Calendar for August's Events,
http://www.planeshift.it/calendar/

I would like to Officialy welcome our news GMs, Bodier & Iridia, & our GM prospect, Zunna.
But I also want to give  a special thanks to someone, who spend hours with me in the last past weeks,
training our Prospects and Eventing...
 I  would certainly have failed my mission without her support... So Thanks very Much Tay  \\o//

Now as its been requested at the last Q&A Devs meeting, when we run an Event, I'm using a range command to register everyone within the Range. I usualy Use a range of 50-60 (ingame step), Its mostly impossible to keep track of who is registered or not so.. If you're part of the the event and after some time you notice you're not registered just poke me or the GM in charge of the event, be patient since all the GM are also playing their role, so it may take some time for them to answer... But be sure they will register you.

See you saturday 21 GMT we will try to liberate Theodor a second time and kick those Xrogues out of this lvl

« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 10:32:03 am by Sarko »
Ingame use IRC: #Planeshift-gmtalk

bilbous

Re: [GM EVENT] August's Event Calendar
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 12:28:26 am »
Welcome new GMs.

I have a request to make. Would it be possible to have a wandering junk dealer show up at some point. I would gladly relieve kra of all the 1/50 armor and weapons he can carry. Training repair is next to impossible without resorting to cheesy stack averaging. It is one of the more expensive skills to train, and early results tend to render the items less than desirable. At 15 level an enchanted leather item of 291/300 actually lost quality to 287/287.

I have posted a sign looking to buy junk but I fear the player base is not big enough to be much help.