Author Topic: One idea for crafting swords (AND MY AXE! 8D)  (Read 301 times)

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
One idea for crafting swords (AND MY AXE! 8D)
« on: August 02, 2010, 10:08:00 am »
I've seen the shields and helms need to be riveted before getting the final results (actually, helms need to be riveted and hammered, but that's not the question). Thing is, can it be that you can make a sword kit and then use the riveter. It'll make the game more "real" than if you combine the blade and the handle and then the kit becomes a sword magically, without using your stamina! It's good, right, I like it, but… it'll be more realistic if you rivet the sword yourself. It's only an idea.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 10:24:57 am by MishkaL1138 »

"It's all fun and games until someone stabs someone else in the eye."

Maisent

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: One idea for crafting swords (AND MY AXE! 8D)
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 04:44:01 pm »
So how do you make a helmet? i need to know..

RlyDontKnow

• Associate Developer
  • Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: One idea for crafting swords (AND MY AXE! 8D)
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 04:52:03 pm »
So how do you make a helmet? i need to know..

you get the book explaining the crafting technique and get started :P

I've seen the shields and helms need to be riveted before getting the final results (actually, helms need to be riveted and hammered, but that's not the question). Thing is, can it be that you can make a sword kit and then use the riveter. It'll make the game more "real" than if you combine the blade and the handle and then the kit becomes a sword magically, without using your stamina! It's good, right, I like it, but… it'll be more realistic if you rivet the sword yourself. It's only an idea.
you still need a table to rivet on and if you look around the smith tables: they all have a riveter on them.
think of the combination as riveting them on the smith table using the riveter on the table. (you used to have to have the riveter equipped while combining the final parts, however it's been decided it's easier for users the way it's now)