Author Topic: New Music is spicify places  (Read 386 times)

racip

• Traveller
    • View Profile
New Music is spicify places
« on: August 01, 2010, 05:42:03 pm »
I know that has been a while , but , I feel interested about this,:

Well, Im very impressed whit the Music Department Job , the music is very complete (whit a lot of instrument sounds ) But I think a few things Just like ideas

1)Each NPC like Consumers, Ulbers had his own music (Like boss battle music) wich can improve the sensation of danger and adventure in each fights
2)Create weather sounds (like rain thunders and lighting) (wich I havent heard at all if they exsist) :(

And thats all (Maybe is more but I havenĀ“t remember what is missing for me)  ::| oh! and I feel interested in Music Department , but I think my age wont help at all :(
shot12.jpg

Trikitiger

• Traveller
    • View Profile
    • Teriki Tora's Portfolio
Re: New Music is spicify places
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 07:11:26 pm »
New music is always nice (no matter what game it is). However you need to consider that not everyone has the talent to do so without grabbing things from copyrighted sources. And not everyone has an orchestra (which always makes things sound nice). It's actually a thing they've been struggling with, because there isn't enough people willing to participate for free to create non-copyrighted works to use.

As for Rain/thunder/lightning, I'm very sure they have it, but there's a lag issue with the weather effects right now (last I heard), so you probably won't see any rain in-game.

I'm Kurora on the IC server. Don't get upset about her attitude, that's just how she is. I'm not really like that X3

racip

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 08:45:53 pm »
Yeah, is hard to find someone who have an Orchestra, keyboards whit multi.sounds and various kind of effects are very usefull these days , Im trying to make a new theme , but , I have to admit , the writters and composers of PS are really good , and for me will be a honor to work whit them :D
shot12.jpg

Lanarel

• Testers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 03:22:00 pm »
Thunder is the best sound in game, in my opinion. Unfortunately the /thunder command has to be given manually, and only works when it is raining, which (possibly due to sound) causes problems for many. I think it is well worth compiling your own client and server just to test the /thunder command though :)

Sen

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 04:15:07 pm »
True, thunder is cool  :)
.....also a saddle that won't pinch the tail. One day!

racip

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 10:59:29 am »
Well, I have never been in the rain,when Is raining, Im at the other side :( , I should heard....
shot12.jpg