Author Topic: Duraza's Final Fall  (Read 981 times)

Duraza

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Want to know the truth now?
Duraza's Final Fall
« on: October 27, 2007, 02:26:56 pm »
Duraza stands in the plaza, his body falling apart and his face filled with pure regret. Nixe sits behind him, just enjoying his sorrow.

"To think....all these years....my life has been wasted...Plotting, fighting, killing, enslaving, and even dieing. All for this...All for nothing...all wasted in the end. All to fail. It seems life was pointless...Why is it that fate stands against me?" Duraza says, staring upwards.

Nixe simply smiles and nods in agreement. Meanwhile a ylian walks up to Duraza. "I know the feeling, no hope.." Arcov says.

Duraza looks to Arcov "And who are you?"

"I am a knight in your son's guild."

"So what..?"

"He's told me about you, and says he plans to follow in your footsteps. Your Decayers have joined us to help him."

Duraza stares blankly at Arcov for a few moments, almost confused as to what Arcov is saying, then slowly his lips start to curl up, higher and higher as his eyes become set ablaze as if by new life, a dark and twisted smile forming on his face as he breaks out into a maniacal laugh, once again staring upwards, "It seems like you've failed again fate! Despite your tries to make me lose you yourself have lost. My son shall take my place. The world will be set ablaze by my ambition. My goals, my lifes work will be accomplished by those still loyal to my blood and the name of Darkom shall be heard! Heard from the mouths of women screaming. Heard from the cries of souls entering death. Heard till the world itself is at end."

Arcov stares at Duraza and Nixe stands, her eyes narrowing, while Duraza starts to shout, "The Darkom name shall be burned into the minds of all who stood agaisnt me. All who shall stand agaisnt my son. And all who were our foes shall fall before the feet, the feet of he who calls himself Darkom!" Duraza then calms down, but his dark smile does not fade,  "My only regret is that was probably the greatest speech any man will ever hear, yet so few did."

People around the plaza begin to stare and mutter as Duraza suddenly starts to cough up blood. He falls the the ground quickly, pain overwhelming him. Somehow, through the pain, he still smiles, blood dripping from his mouth while he speaks, "Remember those who came before you. Fear to your allies, death to your enemies.." After those words Duraza falls over, his eyes going blank as the blood continues to overflow from his mouth.

And so ends Duraza Darkom, Unholy Guardian, Chainmaster, Leader of the Decayers, the Hand of Darkness.
Saggi Lezeheso, The Whisper's Jest
Demoik and Rioqura, The Immortal Harrow
Vertum, Will of Dakkru

Duraza Darkom, Slayer of Kittens

Parallo

• Forum Addict
  • Ꞇíꞃ Luıᵹ̇ꝺeaċ
    • View Profile
Re: Duraza's Final Fall
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 02:30:27 pm »
[ /me tries to imagine what Duraza's body falling apart looks like. Is that literal? Like arms falling off and such?]
I suggest the statue of Laanx gets turned into a statue of Parallo <3. An NPC could never replace the huge hole he left in my heart when he died  :'(

Raa

• Veteran
  • Halp meh...!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 02:31:49 pm »
[ARG, I should've been there, but my client isn't connecting!]

Duraza

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 02:39:11 pm »
[ /me tries to imagine what Duraza's body falling apart looks like. Is that literal? Like arms falling off and such?]

[no not literal. When I said falling apart I just meant to infer he was really tired, beat up looking, etc]
Vertum, Will of Dakkru

Parallo

• Forum Addict
  • Ꞇíꞃ Luıᵹ̇ꝺeaċ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 02:41:16 pm »
[Oh, okay. Just seemed a strange sentence at first. I'd like to see how this pans out for the Imperial guard. Although I'm not involved in it save by affiliation I'm sure it'd be great fun.]
I suggest the statue of Laanx gets turned into a statue of Parallo <3. An NPC could never replace the huge hole he left in my heart when he died  :'(

Velh Krome

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 09:32:30 pm »
[Wow, this ends an era.. yet not only good news these are - Velh already seems to be highly alarmed]

Earl_Listbard

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2007, 10:29:33 pm »
[Darkom forever!!!.... god I loved that character... I salute him even in death.]

Duraza

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2007, 09:11:58 am »
[Wow, this ends an era..]

[And so must begin an evern greater era. Trust me  ;) ]

[Darkom forever!!!.... god I loved that character... I salute him even in death.]

[Thanks. Feels like my rps didn't go to waste.  :P ]
Vertum, Will of Dakkru

Elvicat

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • My site
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 06:47:54 am »
and as usual i miss all the fun sigh...  :-\
* Elvicat sits down somewhere hidden and just mumbles before he falls asleep "these days be so boring..."

Duraza

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2007, 10:01:10 am »
and as usual i miss all the fun sigh...  :-\
* Elvicat sits down somewhere hidden and just mumbles before he falls asleep "these days be so boring..."

[pfft it won't be boring as long as I still play  :P Right now I have computer problems though... :(]
Vertum, Will of Dakkru

Elvicat

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • My site
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2007, 11:13:23 am »
if i notice your rp yeah :P

Raa

• Veteran
  • Halp meh...!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2007, 12:05:46 pm »
[Noooooo... It gets boring without you. <.< And my character isn't being chased by any Bounty Hunters or Outlaws. >.> -sigh-]