Author Topic: The Rise of Xeonart Darkom [RP]  (Read 1229 times)

Duraza

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Want to know the truth now?
The Rise of Xeonart Darkom [RP]
« on: February 23, 2008, 01:47:09 pm »
Fallen

One last slash to the chest, a bloody halbard tearing off chunks of flesh, eyes closing as the world around fades, voices merging and mixing till vanished, darkness.

"All around me is cold...all around me is nothing.." Xeonart, says, his eyes seeing nothing but the darkness, he unsure whether he has them open or closed. "Is this truly it...The end? All caused by one mistake.." Xeonart lies motionless, the darkness seeming to swirl around him, he falling through it, yet without any sort of movement happening. Xeonart lays, lost within darkness, lost within a world he either sees or imagines. "That kylros...it was his fault. I tried to kill him and then they all attacked me..." He brings a hand to his face, the touch so cold he half thinks it to be ice, "He followed that...that thing...That spirit..and for it I tried to punish him...only to recieve judgement myself.." Xeonart puts his hand down, suddenly feeling the cold dark stone underneath him, slowly opening his eyes and finding himself laying before the Death Guardian, "I suppose your here to welcome me....most likely for the final time."

Slowly, Xeonart stands up, walking up the stairs. He looks upon the realm with cold dead eyes, making his way to the library. A ylian walks up to him, stopping him in his path as he gazes upon the familuar face, "So..you were killed as well?"

"There is only despair...The escape is admittance. What becomes of the non-believing? Is this reall where I will spend the rest of eternity?" Tiyuk asks, not responding to Xeonarts question.

Xeonart nods, "This is simply the next world...the next realm. Here we may forever last."

"But I don't want to forever last. I thought that...death was the end."

Xeonart shakes his head, "This death is not. This is only another life in a different place."

Tiyuk sighs in exasperation, "I've jumped into the abyss half a dozen times, trying to find eternal peace."

"You want eternal rest? Peace from life?"

"I am an atheist. I do not assert the existence of the deities which purportedly shield us from nothingness. I accept that I have fallen away from the realm of the living, and am ready to accept what should be, in my mind, the end of everything. But this place grants me no such end."

"You may never find such end here..."

"Never?" Tiyuk looks down, his face full of despair, "If that is the fact of the matter...then I am through speaking with you. All of this is completely meaningless." He turns around and disappears, his screams echoing throughout the citadel as he runs around the maze...endlessly.

Xeonart watches him leave, falling to the ground, surrounded by his own despair, "He is much like me. Both of us robbed of meaning...and both of us doomed to never see the end...Why am I cursed? Cursed to live without knowing what is the truth...Is it even possible for me to find it?"

Slowly his eyes close again, submitting to the darkness, his only dreams being the nightmarish ways he wishes he could suffer, and be put to sleep.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 01:54:50 pm by Duraza »
Saggi Lezeheso, The Whisper's Jest
Demoik and Rioqura, The Immortal Harrow
Vertum, Will of Dakkru

Duraza Darkom, Slayer of Kittens

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Re: The Rise of Xeonart Darkom [RP]
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 02:00:44 pm »
[Psst, my wraith killed Tiyuk. :P ]

Duraza

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 03:17:26 pm »
Emptiness

A shiver runs down Xeonart's spine, forcing his eyes to open. Slowly he stands, ready to wander through the darkness, to join Tiyuk in a search both share, a search for nothing but an endless search regardless.

Xeonart walks for a bit before once again running into a familuar face, a blue kran, one he saw in the tavern before he met his cruel fate.

"Ironic is it not?" Azeron says, gazing upon Xeonart.

Xeonart frowns, "I suppose you were taken here as well..At least someone avenged me."

"One of the wraith's friends. I believe his name was Xathen? I wen't after Aste, the wraith working with Xathen. I put great damage on him, and he wen't back into the shadows. He left his friend, Archeron, to kill me. The same person who killed you."

Xeonart clenches his teeth "I tire of this...each man my enemy...soon enough even here I will not be able to rest..This..this place being the only one where my meaningless existence is safe."

"Will you resurface?"

Xeonart shakes his head, "The living realm...I don't think it will take kindly to a man who has lost a reason for existing. Here I may live with the lost souls and the nothingness that surrounds my being. Here I will remain traped, till purpose gives me reason to leave."

Anarkia suddenly appears from behind Xeonart, blinking, "What....How'd you two get here...?"

Azeron looks at Anarkia, sheathing blades while turning, "What do you think? We both got killed. obviously. Ironically by the same person. I believe his name was Archeron."

Xeonart sighs, irritated by the chatting, "Why don't both of you leave? Leave this realm and do not taint its emptiness with your goals and wantings. Leave me to the quiet of nothingness."

"Xeonart, you've too much pride," Anarkia says, "Its ridiculous."

Xeonart clenches his fist "Pride? So I am to be proud that I am empty? Unwhole? That I've lost purpose? I'm proud of nothing...I only seek a way to eternally end my misery."

"Are you tryin' to gain sympathy?"

Xeonart spits to the ground, turning around "I don't want your sympathy. I don't even want your recognition. I want to be left alone, left in this state of nothingless to rot away."

Xeonart turns, storming off, anger in his face and rage in his step. His hatred not created by the conversation but by his realization. Without goal, without meaning, without life he can never escape the death that surrounds him, meaning that he truly is forever lost.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 03:23:35 pm by Duraza »
Vertum, Will of Dakkru

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 03:23:04 pm »
[Psst, I told Archeron to do it. :P ]

Duraza

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 04:35:08 pm »
Contemplation

Standing in the darkness, Xeonart looks down the path from the entrance. Slowly a klyros approaches him, stopping as he notices another who too has shared a simular fate.

"Another lost soul?"

Sorvil looks up at Xeonart, "Not lost."

"Really, than tell me...Do you know your purpose?"

Sorvil scratches his chin, thinking, "Hmm a complex question."

"What makes it so?"

"My exact purpose is not known to me but I intend to find it out."

Xeonart frowns, "Then why do you continue to exist? Do you not feel empty?"

"The fact that I haven't found my purpose drives me on, fills the hole."

Xeonart pauses for a moment before responding, "So you live for searching?"

Sorvil laughs, "That and more." He looks closely at Xeonart before speaking again, "This world is a game and I must continue forward."

Xeonart raises a brow, "A game?"

Sorvil makes a bow, ignoring Xeonart's question, "Destiny awaits. Good day." He walks away leaving Xeonart to stand on his own in the darkness, soon his shouting echoing through the darkness "It's all a game! And I will keep playing!"

Xeonart stands, confused, left in the darkness with only one feeling left, one thought, one desire, to understand why...
Vertum, Will of Dakkru

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 04:52:47 pm »
[Psst, Sorvil is my alt. :P ]

Raa

• Veteran
  • Halp meh...!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2008, 05:24:32 pm »
[Psst, shush, Suno.  :P

I can't tell if Xeonart is emo or goth. He seems to be leaning toward emo, though... He needs counseling.]

Duraza

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2008, 05:31:09 pm »
Malevolence

As Xeonart stands blankly in the darkness a kylros runs past him soon stopping to turn around and face him. Recognition sparks the lights in Xeonarts eyes, the klyros being the same one. He who was the reason Xeonart was dead, he who Xeonart attacked in the tavern, he who serves that creature, the shadow of the gods...

Gladethial looks at Xeonart, "Our story has been quite popular at the tavern.."

Xeonart unsheathes his blade, "This time you won't escape."

Gladethial takes a few steps back, turning around and fleeing. Xeonart tightens his grasp on his blade, running after the kylros, shouting, "Don't run coward!" They continue to run, Gladethial eventually tripping, trying to stand up quickly to run again. As he rises he realizes it is too late, Xeonart now infront of him.

"We cannot kill each other, for we are already in the death realm," Gladethial says calmly, stepping backwards a bit. Xeonart walks up, Gladethial now standing on the ledge. Suddenly the klyros jumps of the ledge, falling into the abyss...

"You will die! I will hunt you down!" Xeonart shouts, down at the darkness. He sheaths his sword, turning away angrily. Suddenly he grabs his head, falling to his knees, pain forcing him to close his eyes. For what seems like forever he is like this, a voice suddenly sounding, whether in his head or from the outside he knows not.

"You've forgotten..." The voice says. Xeonart quickly becomes lost, lost in darkness like that which first brought him to the Citadel. He sits motionless, daring not to open his eyes for fear that they are already open.

"Will you allow your men do die?" The voice says. "For sinners such as that klyros to escape? For one to have taken your life and live unpunished while you suffer?" Xeonart stands, starting to walk, putting his hands over his ears, trying to escape the voice, wandering darkness so thick he is unsure which way is right. "Vengeance...This is your goal. Seek it and you will find truth."

Xeonart suddenly falls to his feet, the darkness disappearing again as he touches cold stone, opening his eyes to find himself face to face with the portal to the living realm. His hands fall idly to his side as he gazes upon it. Slowly he stands, walking towards what he forgot, remembering what must be done...
Vertum, Will of Dakkru

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2008, 06:04:30 pm »
[Psst, in Soviet Russia, Black Flame serves me. :P ]

Visedealth

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2008, 12:15:55 pm »
{Gladethial is my alt and i beleive i saw you with my main the other day... Wekaondo..}

Duraza

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2008, 06:43:13 pm »
{Gladethial is my alt and i beleive i saw you with my main the other day... Wekaondo..}

[Yup, I remember that  ;D ]
Vertum, Will of Dakkru