Author Topic: [RP] The End  (Read 1817 times)

Duraza

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Want to know the truth now?
[RP] The End
« on: October 29, 2008, 07:34:42 pm »
Meeting

Dark entrance. Stone steps. Murky waters. Disgusting creatures. Dieseased men. Broken gates. The torches.

I entered, black robes worn to signifiy the importance of his meeting. After all, it was the master I was talking to, not just some everyday fanatic.

"Did you find her?" called his voice, face and body hidden in crimson robes. I grinned, nodding, "Of course." She wasn't even a challenge. Easy to find, easy to lure. A game up till the very end. Its almost a shame she's no longer important.

"Then I assume you've obtained 'it'?" he said. It's never like him to do anything but get to the point so I might as well not waste my time talking. "Yes, I've got what you asked."

"Then go. You know what you must do. Stay silent and hidden and you'll find your next target within the Howling well. Complete your mission then leave Hydlaa to Oja. You will be called on there for the next step. Remember, no unnecessary conflict." Always brief and to the point with him. I nodded, turning to exit when I heard his voice again, knowing without turning that his glare was burning into my back, "Don't fail me again."  My head fell as I left, walking quickly towards my next goal. My attack will be swift, its effect disastrous. 

The torches. Broken gates. Diseased men. Disgusting creatures. Murky waters. Stone steps. Bright exit.
Saggi Lezeheso, The Whisper's Jest
Demoik and Rioqura, The Immortal Harrow
Vertum, Will of Dakkru

Duraza Darkom, Slayer of Kittens

Raa

• Veteran
  • Halp meh...!
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The End
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 12:54:05 am »
People get their own paragraphs in dialogue. </grammar nazi>

I sense suspense.

Morla Phlint

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Rrivaln hrraln mo hetakh! (Enkien)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 06:44:22 pm »
Very nice, Duraza. Love the down-up movement ;)

since 0.3.019 Crystal Blue || Sometimes a ragequit is the right decision.

Duraza

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Want to know the truth now?
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 05:00:25 pm »
Tool

"Stay silent and hidden and you'll find your next target within the Howling well. Complete your mission then leave Hydlaa to Oja. You will be called on there for the next step. Remember, no unnecessary conflict."

"He will be here, in the well," the black robe ynnwn said to himself, throwing himself into the entrance. He slid down the tunnel quickly, moving quickly through the caves, searching for his goal.  He stopped, looking at some of the piles of corpses, "Hmm, wonder what these could be doing here." He walked among them, following the path of long dead bodies to a corpse on the ground, one old and rotten wearing torn and bloodstained armor. A sword lay by this corpses side and his eyes were wide open and very much alive. "Still not dead Darkom? Your a persistant one."

Xeonart glanced up at the stranger, looking toward his sword but deciding against it, "Kill me if you want....I'm afraid that I no longer care to live. Destroy my soul so my corpse can rot."

"Sorry boy but I'm not interested in killing you. I'm here to offer you what your foolishness lost you. Skin and flesh, not rotted but alive. I'll return you back to resemble the demorian you once were."

Xeonart frowned, swearing under his breath, "Don't taunt me, just go."

The ynnwn smiled, thrusting his hand down at Xeonart's chest. Before Xeonart could react the ynnwn was upon him, bright light blinded him and he became lost in thought.
Saggi Lezeheso, The Whisper's Jest
Demoik and Rioqura, The Immortal Harrow
Vertum, Will of Dakkru

Duraza Darkom, Slayer of Kittens

Entevir

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2008, 04:24:39 am »
Yay. Because i think this means we will get another baddie from Duraza. Nice story too.
If I stand on the axis of the world will you mind if I say that the world revolves around me ?

Farren Kutter

• Veteran
  • Death is only the beginning. Then true life begins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2008, 05:26:35 am »
Unless I miss my guess, you'll get more than one.

Shaman

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2008, 12:23:59 pm »
The new and improved baddie comes with laser beams and a stunning premium feature that includes smiting of the unworthy at the push of a button.

Entevir

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2008, 02:38:04 pm »
Ooohh... Sounds jolly good to me. But does it have a built in coffee machine or at least the knowledge how to make a killer martini ?
Because if it does then i need to get to the bad side.
If I stand on the axis of the world will you mind if I say that the world revolves around me ?

Shaman

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2008, 02:42:15 pm »
Fully customizable with a very simple payment of your soul.

Entevir

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2008, 05:25:33 am »
Sounds to me like a deal. Where do i sign ?

Candy

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2008, 03:50:24 pm »
Sounds to me like a deal. Where do i sign ?

And whose blood do you sign in?
Role Play Preferences
[1: gossip] Glaciusor: There's now a guy in skimpy armor having war flashbacks about daemons. Have fun Hydlaa

Raa

• Veteran
  • Halp meh...!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2008, 11:22:52 pm »
WTF iz teh Howling Well?

Candy

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2008, 12:19:58 am »
The Burial Well. Everyone seems to have a different name for that thing.
Role Play Preferences
[1: gossip] Glaciusor: There's now a guy in skimpy armor having war flashbacks about daemons. Have fun Hydlaa

Entevir

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2008, 05:44:22 am »
Obvious assumption would be that there is more then one well. Thus it is dubbed the Howling well. Like BD will sooner or later get a tag because there will be more BD's. Wonder if the story will continue. And as long as its the blood of virgins I'm fine. I still have some left from my deal with Satan.

PS: Always read the fine print.

Kedhran

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2008, 10:02:45 am »
(Also, it says "The Howling Well" when you examine it  :P)