Author Topic: [A post for RPers to find Rpers]  (Read 22669 times)

Dracaeon

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • KJ website
Re: [A post for RPers to find Rpers]
« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2010, 08:36:19 pm »
Forum ID:  Dracaeon

In-Game Characters:  Dracaeon Fulswm, Manxa Sheniaa

Time Zone: EST

Hours In-Game:  Varies greatly but I attempt to play some every day, except recently ps hasn't been working so I need to get a new computer to start playing again

Frequent Hang Outs:  Just about anywhere, platinum mine, Hydlaa Plaza, Arena, Kada-Els, the long road to the Bronze Doors, and, far too frequently, the Death Realm.

Religious Orientation:  Dracaeon: Xiosia [technically, its a pretty big description, I won't get into it]  Manxa: Certainly not telling!!!!

Guild:  Dracaeon:  Klyros Junction  Manxa: None, for now

One paragraph Description:  Dracaeon, better known as Drac to friends, is fairly small for a Klyros, but what he lacks in size he makes up for in strength.  But not normal strength, that is.  Dracaeon was born with a strange deformation that most Klyros don't have:  large wings and powerful muscles to go with them.  His arms and legs are quite weak, he can barely run a kilometer without falling to the ground, exhausted, and he can't even wear chain mail, because it is fair too heavy.  To make up for that, his body is geared to fly farther and better than most other Klyros. 

Dracaeon is most often seen wearing tattered leather armor, showing signs of many repairs.  He always carries quarterstaff, in perfect condition, in his left hand.

Yes, I know thats two paragraphs.

Dermathil

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 01, 2010, 09:14:46 pm »
[Always thought I had already posted here, but...]

Forum ID: Dermathil

In game characters: Dermathil Khazadi (the one you're most likely to see ingame), Malkonan Ulspeth,

Hours in game: Varies greatly, from none to 18 hours a day if I'm really wanting to RP.

Frequent Hang Outs: Kada El's, the Lake of Tears outpost, Jayose's, Hydlaa in general.

Religious Orientation: Dermathil: Atheist, Malkonan: Laanx

Guild/Guilds: Dermathil: Explorers, Malkonan: None.

One Paragraph Description:
Dermathil is a rich-looking 19-cycles old male klyros, with wings that reflect light like steel. He is a merchant, and as such got clothes representing it. He seems tired, and has a galkard on one side of his belt and a dagger-sized galkard on the other. He has a badge of the explorers, along with a custom badge of an open book with a sword laid down following the middle of the book, sewn in his clothing.

Malkonan is a beaten-looking 16 cycles old male klyros, with an arrogant look on his face. He wears blue clothes with silver weavings and a high collar. He has two sabres of very high quality. He wears the signet ring of the Ulspeth family.

Proud owner and founder of the Khazadi Bookshop.

bendad123

• Traveller
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2010, 07:32:08 am »
Forum ID: Bendad
In Game Characters: Eyickos
Hours in game: Most Weekend Nights, Tuesday And Thursday Evenings.
Frequent Hang Outs: Kada-Els, Wandering Around In Hydlaa Plaza, Harnquest.
Religious Orientation: Xiosia
Guild: Rangers Of Yliakum
Description:
       Eyickos appears to be a Male Ynnwn. He has a kitchen knife in his hand. He likes to talk to people and has a minor scrape on his knee. If you ask him where he lives, he will probably go rambling on about his children back in Ojaveda and how he wants them to move to Hydlaa. His weakness is cheap weapons. He will probably do anything for you if you offer him a sabre.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 05:24:06 pm by bendad123 »

Xifer

• Traveller
  • "Ni neart go cur le cheile"
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2010, 08:52:29 pm »
Forum ID: Xifer

In-Game Characters: Xifer Fyresoul, Draide Sarafane, Sabriel Cheshire

Hours in-game:
[Weekdays] 3pm~11pm
[Weekends] when I can

Frequent Hangouts:
[Xifer] Kada-El's Tavern, The Secret Garden
[Draide] Anywhere, but mostly low profile places
[Sabriel] Ojaveda, Hydlaa

Religious Orientation:
[Xifer] Not very religious, although he prefers Xiosia
[Draide] Athiest
[Sabriel] not religious

Guild(s):
[Xifer] Lye Naa Tualle
[Draide] The Outlaws
[Sabriel] House Cheshire

Race:
[Xifer] Dermorian
[Draide] Xacha
[Sabriel] Enkidukai

[Draide] Male
[Sabriel] Male

Xifer normally wears a long coat, which reaches the ground. From the waist to just below his neck there are buttons. The sleeves end in points on the back of his hands. His hood is usually worn low over his face. It is tight on his head, but not extremely tight. The sides stick out from his head, leaving gaps. The middle of the hood's rim is pointed. Xifer has long, reddish-orange hair. There is a scar on his face that extends from his left cheek bone down the side of his face to his chin. Xifer's entire upperbody is covered in scars, some more guesome than others. He is also fairly athletic and a pyromancer. Xifer is slender, like most Dermorians, but can be seen challenging other much stronger that him if they insult or attack any friends of his.

Draide is a Xacha who looks to be in his mid-forties. He's covered in gruesome scars and wears black robes. More often than not, he is accompanied by his raven, Bastion, who is completely loyal to him and him only. Draide's left eye has many scars running from his cheek to forehead, through his eye. The left eye is replaced by an azure-colored crystal sphere. Within it are black mists which swirl about menacingly. The Xacha's right hand is also missing, replaced by some kind of metal one. The surface of this prosthetic is covered in faintly glowing runes and arcane sigils. It moves as if it were an actual hand. Draide is also very pale and the air around him seems noticeably colder...

Sabriel is a handsome young menki in his twenties. He wears plain, black clothes and a black belt as well. Sabriel looks like he could use a sword. He normally has a navy-blue hood on, whether its actually on his head or thrown back depends on where he is and who he's with. He is usually quiet and soft spoken, but will not shy away from a conversation. Sabriel also has a bit of a temper, which he can barely control.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 12:06:20 pm by Xifer »

Falcon Avian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 21, 2010, 03:10:28 pm »
Forum ID: Falcon_Avian

In game characters: Esorono

Hours in game: 3:00pm-12:00am weekdays, 12:00pm-3:00am weekends.

Frequent Hang Outs: Kada-el's, bronze doors, Gugantoid, Ojaveda, Hydlaa.

Religious Orientation: Dakkru is his main but also respects Xiosia.

Guild/Guilds: Klyros Junction

One Paragraph Description: Esorono is a very thin, grey green klyros. He is very weak but makes up for it with strong dark way abilities that are bound to him. He considers himself a friendly klyros but often gets in trouble for using his abilities at the wrong place and time and can be unpredictable.

I have an ego so large it has it's own gravity. So in short, yes, everything does revolve around me.

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2010, 08:47:57 pm »
Forum ID Earowo

In game Characters: Earowo [main] verer, tilaic [side] and Zlythor [tutorial helper]

Timezone: -9 GMT/UCT [thanks irishman XD]

Hours in game: Varies, im on a lot.

Frequent hangouts: Bronze doors [Not TOO often] Gugrontid and Somtimes Oja

Religious Orientation: Xiosia/Talad

Guilds: Earowo [Leader of Bounty hunters] Tilaic/Verer Bounty Hunters, Zlythor Tutorial helpers

One Paragraph Description: Earowo is a friendly Enki who will help anybody who needs it, he likes to make sure justice is always givin when neccissary. He loves his guild and guild members. He is always in plate mail, wearing  battle helm when readying for a fight, but will not be wearing gloves or arm pieces when under casual conditions, when being casual, somtimes he will be wearing a Brigandine helm and shield, but will other times be just wearing a holy helm. He can be recognized by a skar going between his eyes stopping a bit before his nose.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 11:02:42 pm by Earowo »
Dohmo: Please clean up your language immediately.
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy
Dohmo: Sorry I tried to e nice
Dohmo: and i'm telling you to clean it up. last warning
Dohmo: now just do it
Dohmo: No more warnings

Abuse?

Candy

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 08, 2010, 02:32:58 pm »
Just an update on mine

In game characters: Monala, Rizula, Deror, Kaitoloe
Time Zone: PST/PDT

Hours in game: My days off tend to be middle-of-the-week-ish. Otherwise you'll find me on in the late mornings/early afternoons or late night PST, and I generally have a half-hour to two-hour window in which to play.

Frequent Hang Outs: The Stone Head, Kada's, Jayose's or the Secret Garden, Levrus's or the woods.

Religious Orientation: Monala, Rizula, & Deror - Xiosia (semi-serious about it)
Kaitoloe - Talad (priestess)

Guild/Guilds: It's a secret for Rizula ;)
The other three will remain decidedly guildless.

One Paragraph Description:
Monala: A somewhat less-than-sane Ynnwn, but usually approachable. She has long brown hair, the same colour as her eyes, and tends to wear simple clothing, often covered by a large grey cloak. Sabres hang at her hips, and she's a little more muscular than most women. Old scars on her arms indicate she's seen her fair share of fights, the lack of new ones indicating she doesn't see too many these days. She's frequently found in the wilderness, humming to herself and hunting, fishing, or swimming. (I'll admit, I'm a little tired of playing Monala. You'll probably find me as one of the others more often.)

Rizula: A smallish Nolthrir who'd appear to be around sixteen by human standards. She's very friendly and seems to be an open book when you get talking to her. She has a freckled face, dark hair, and pale skin. A single dagger is sheathed at her side, and she usually wears a black cloak, occasionally using it and some makeup to disguise herself. Regardless of whether she's disguised or not, watch your pockets around this one. Usually around Hydlaa or Gugrontid.

Deror: A shy menki with a hidden talent for acting. Deror is a jet-black Clamod, with blue eyes and gold-framed spectacles. He's usually wearing cheap, worn-down clothing and not visibly armed. He has strong arms, but the rest of him appears a little out of shape. Often found in Ojaveda and Hydlaa or the wilderness in between; occasionally visits the Stone Head, too.

Kaitoloe: A pipe-smoking dwarfess that hangs around Gugrontid. Kaitoloe is a middle-aged priestess of Talad. She wears a robe and heavy boots, and likes nothing more than a good story shared over a drink. (There isn't as much on Kai 'cause I haven't played her much...yet.)

EDIT: You won't see Kai on because I forget which e-mail I have her registered with. xD
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 11:19:00 pm by Candy »
Role Play Preferences
[1: gossip] Glaciusor: There's now a guy in skimpy armor having war flashbacks about daemons. Have fun Hydlaa

Dralion1221

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #97 on: June 01, 2010, 05:44:39 pm »
Forum ID: Dralion1221 duh!  :P

In game characters: Suati Klivish, Tinwei Havefor
Time Zone: EST (aka GMT-5)

Hours in game: Varies....there's school, camp, real life, who knows?

Suati is a deaf fenki who's passion is her small round bottomed wooden drum she carries around with her. She is very kind and is not ashamed of being handicapped. Find me in-game to learn more...
Religion: Xiosia
Hangouts: Red Crystal Den, Tavern, Hydlaa really
Guild:Kore Irka Clan
Tinwei is a 10-cycles old Nolthir who is very intelligent inside but doesn't show that she is smart. She is an orphan and often tries to help those younger than her. Find me in-game to learn more...
Religion: Xiosia
Hangouts:Tavern,Arena, Outdoors
Guild: N/A

Updated my quote :)
Was dead, now alive!

Caliente is a Hammerwielder dwarf in her 30th-cycles. She has a warm and welcoming personality. But sometimes, you feel she is hiding something dark. Maybe it has to do with her past? Find her in-game to learn more...
Religion: Dakkru
Hangouts:N/A
Guild: N/A[/quote]

Sluuph

• Traveller
  • Merry Met and Blessed Be!
    • View Profile
    • Daughters of Xiosia
« Reply #98 on: June 18, 2010, 07:50:40 am »
Forum ID: Sluuph
In Game Characters: Sluuph
Hours in game: Most evenings
Time Zone: Pacific
Frequent Hang Outs: just about anywhere outdoors
Religious Orientation: Xiosia
Guild: Daughters of Xiosia
Description: a young Nolthrir woman, slender as a blade of kelp. Her long turquoise hair is usually pulled back into a simple ponytail, revealing a plain, sharp-featured face. She always wears an intricately braided necklace of multi-colored leather holding the wooden amulet of a priestess of Xiosia.
Sluuph is "a daughter of DoX not quite becoming of a DoX daughter" --Zytorr

Eelin

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 04, 2010, 07:29:40 pm »
Forum ID: Eelin
In game characters: Eelin, Malano
Hours in game: 6:00pm to 2:00am weekdays, weekends vary.
Time Zone: US Central
Frequent hangouts: Kada El's, Stonehead, Red Crystal Den, Hydlaa
Religious Orientation: Eelin-Talad, Malano-Atheist
Guild: Eelin-House of Trayus, Malano-None
Description: Eelin is quite tall, even for a Diaboli. His face is somewhat less than handsome, by most standards, more rugged and distinguished. His long dark hair sharply contrasts his short-cropped white goatee. He bears a long scar across his forehead from a childhood injury, though only vaguely recognizable now. His oily skin reflects the light, giving him a warm glow in the daylight. He smells of safflower, which he uses to cleanse himself, when not overpowered by the distinctive odor of his favorite refreshment.
Qata says: Eelin, you know not of what you speek

Caraick

• Veteran
  • I liked PS before it was cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2010, 12:47:52 pm »
Forum ID: Caraick

In Game Characters: Caraick, Marsuveus

Hours in Game: EST, most evenings and nights

Frequent Hangouts: Kada's, Harnquist's, the Arena

Religious Orientation: Caraick-Xiosia    Marsuveus- Dakkru

Guild- Caraick-The Adani Order        Marsuveus- None

Description:   Caraick is a strong, agile Enkidukai, an experienced Ranger-type very skilled with small blades and a bow. Caraick is a Master of the Crystal way, and is firmly committed to the cause of good, and light.  He is a teacher, and currently serves as the Master of the Adani Order.

Marsuveus is  essentially the anthropomorphic  manifestation of pure chaotic and unbridled evil.  Nightmarishly huge, freakishly scarred and tattoed, this Ynnwn looks like he just stepped out of a nightmare.  Currently, Marsuveus is dead. :(
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 05:21:10 pm by Caraick »
Hey look kids, it's the antichrist Marsuveus!
What? Doesn't he just look huggable? Aw, c'mon, give him a hug.

Lollo

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 17, 2010, 02:51:03 pm »
Forum ID: Lollo Bamoch
In Game Characters: Lollo Bamoch, Pirum
Hours in Game: No specific Time.  Us central time zone
Frequent Hangouts: Kada's, Red Crystal Den when open, Secret garden, Harnquists, outside of Red Crystal Den, sewers
Religious Orientation: Lollo and Pirum- Xiosia
Guild:  Lollo- House of Games     Pirum- None

Description:   

Lollo (klyros) is a gambler, and bartender at RCD.  Enjoys just walking around and talking to people.  He is a proud follower of Xiosia

Pirum is a nolthrir fisherman.  He is poor and dresses minimally.  He smells of fish and carries his rod where ever he goes

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2010, 06:07:24 pm »
Forum ID: MishkaL1138

In Game characters: [In order of activeness, non-active chars dropped] Mishka Briteblade (female Clamod Enkidukai), Karrt Arroyo (male Kore Enkidukai), Jecewie Rhiri (female Akkaio Enkidukai), Ilaro Gharuno (male Akkaio Enkidukai)

Time zone: GMT+1

Hours in Game: whenever I can and I'm not researching, drawing, sleeping, watching TV, drawing more, etc… and as many hours as I can on weekends.

Frequent hangouts:
>Mishka: Amdeneir if she's getting funds, Hydlaa if she's resting, Bronze Doors if she's training.
>Karrt: Around the main taverns, but usually around Hydlaa.
>Jecewie: Hydlaa, usually around Kada-El's tavern, the temple green (with Kaharro <3 ) and Harnquist's smithy. Lately Ojaveda, Steel Bazaar.
>Ilaro: Hydlaa.

Religious orientation:
>Mishka: Formerly a Laanx follower, now follows Xiosia and Talad
>Karrt: Xiosia
>Jecewie: Xiosia
>Ilaro: Dakkru [Former Black Flame]

Guild:
>Mishka: Wayward Kingdom
>Karrt: Guildless. Maybe I'll leave him like that.
>Jecewie: Daughters of Xiosia
>Ilaro: The Dark Empire

One paragraph description:
Mishka Briteblade is a pretty Clamod Enkidukyba. Her brownish-black fur is kept well groomed and clean. She wears a belt with all the tools she uses when working at the forge. This fenki has always a shy smile on her lips, except when she's working. She's deeply in love with and married to Tanosn Briteblade.

Karrt Arroyo is a somewhat shy young Kore with one eye green and the other blue. He always carries a lute with himself, and can be caught ogling other Enkidukai… mostly males.

Jecewie Eylis is a young, cheerful Akkaio girl. She uses to wear a white healer tunic. Jece is deeply in love with Kaharro, her husband and the father of her cub.

Ilaro Gharuno is a tall, thin Akkaio Enkidukol. He can be seen at the Plaza, sewing a bit, or drawing new dresses. Yes, this Enkidukai is a tailor. He's happily married to Jilata.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 04:07:07 am by MishkaL1138 »

"It's all fun and games until someone stabs someone else in the eye."

kaylors

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
    • Corrin Rain Photography
« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2010, 09:46:32 am »
Forum ID: kaylors
In Game Character: Ferrin Malard (male Dermorian)
Time Zone: GMT+5.30

Hours In Game: At least 1 hour on weekdays(sometime through the day), and several on weekends.
Frequent Hangouts: Kada-El Tavern, Hydlaa Magick Shop
Religious Orientation: Devotee of Xiosia

One Paragraph Introduction: You look into the shadows and see a cloaked and hooded figure emerging. As it steps into the light the face of a young dermorian male is discernible under the hood. The light also glints off a dagger tucked into the young man's belt. On closer inspection you see a few stray brow hairs peeking from under the hood, and two cold hazel eyes in a scarred face. The young man introduces himself as Ferrin; his voice is calm, but cold as death.
"What can't be remedied, must be endured."
"What you do is more important than what you plan on doing."
"If something can go wrong, it probably will."
"Don't look at me; I'm not the one who stole your kidneys."

Koios

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2010, 11:49:05 am »
Been putting this off for quite some time (sorry), but here goes.

Forum ID: Koios

In Game characters: Koios Esdrax (Main), Narivis Racusbin

Time zone: CET

Hours in Game: Depends very much on workload and general availability, but you should be able to find both Koios and Narivis around during the week.

Frequent hangouts:
Koios - You can bump into him wherever, really. But most likely in the vicinity of Hydlaa.
Narivis - He sits in the front of the Explorer's Booth in Hydlaa Plaza.

Religious orientation:
Koios - Does not subdue to any self-proclaimed divine being (IC quote, i.e. atheist)
Narivis - Xiosia (not very dedicated, however)

Guild:
Koios - The Warriors (Guardian)
Narivis - Akkaio Setha Clan (Nekaduky'a)

One paragraph description: (excerpts from IG descriptions)
Koios - You see a proud Klyros with a gentle look, his right arm armor is filled with Enki tribalmarkings. He wears a faded badge of The Warriors on his chest. He will seem irritated at the mentioning of gods or in the presence of divine or blessed objects, and he is often found singing or humming to a tune by the band "Klyros Ulber Farm".

Narivis - An old menki sits before you. He has long fur and looks to be weathered. He has a gentle look behind his spectacles, which he polishes often. He wears leather garments under  a wide cape and has lots of pouches in his belt. If you listen closely, you can detect a hint of guttural Rs in his speech.
Going to the Iron Temple makes you as much of a Laanx follower as going to Harnquist makes you a furnace.

* Talad made Laanx's boobs fall off by accident