Author Topic: Resigning from PS  (Read 1531 times)

Drey

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Resigning from PS
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2010, 10:18:08 am »
<Rux> i wish i could say that narrows it down, but the internet is one freaky place

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2010, 02:15:55 am »
I made one of these threads once
and according to your posts, your still a forum addict to this very day :3
Dohmo: Please clean up your language immediately.
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy
Dohmo: Sorry I tried to e nice
Dohmo: and i'm telling you to clean it up. last warning
Dohmo: now just do it
Dohmo: No more warnings

Abuse?

Tirion

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2010, 12:46:39 pm »
Back again after few weeks what was happening around while i was gone?
Quote from: bloodedIrishman
Have some hope for the human race. We might be misery incarnate but with a little goodwill and some understanding we tend to shine now and again.

derula

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • My main: Jamona Shikon
    • View Profile
    • Ugly Horst Tld.
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2010, 01:06:44 pm »
Back again after few weeks what was happening around while i was gone?

We had a wipe.

Just kidding ;)

Annah

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2010, 03:54:42 pm »
I wonder why I've never said "good bye" to Drey when I had the chance...
- Black Order -

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2010, 05:08:11 pm »
Well Earowo from Oja to BD isn't a level since there are about another 5 cities, and it doesn't make a circle :)
But yes it probably would take them 8 years to get some of the lower (smaller) levels done.

Goodbye Tirion, I don't know you anyways :P

And bye Drey for ages ago.
You maybe roleplaying but you could still be OOC.

Jekkar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2010, 06:04:59 am »
I have to say goodbye to all PS players for I'm not playing PS for a long time and only a few people know me :)
So I'm not playing PS and I will be active on the forums now and i will return someday whenever PS Is complete
So goodbye...for now

Sorry to hear that. Planeshift Inc. will be at a loss without your dedication and work. I for one am saddened by this dreadful news and I feel like I lost a good friend and colleague today.

I was deeply saddened to learn of (insert colleague name here) death and I would like to express to you my sincere sadness and sympathies to you and your family at this difficult time on behalf of the management here at Planeshift Inc. Your husband was a highly valuable and respected member of our team here and it the effects of his loss are already being felt here by his fellow employees and the management.

(Insert colleague name here) was someone who any owner or manager dreams of having in their employ and it was always a joy to see him at the office.

During his many years here, his dedication and selfless nature was always something that many others could only hope to attain and all who knew him regarded him with great respect and admiration. During his time here he helped the company move forward in great strides and his efforts and contributions will never be forgotten.

Please accept my sincere and heartfelt condolences at this most difficult of times and please pass these feelings onto your children and (Insert colleague name here) friends. (Insert colleague name here) was a remarkable man and we here at Planeshift Inc. are all better people for having known him. For those of us here who knew (Insert colleague name here) outside of work, we knew him to be kind, honest and a man of great honor and strength.

He will be greatly missed and we here are all saddened by his passing and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

With Sincere Sympathy,

All of us here at Planeshift Inc.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 06:08:24 am by Jekkar »
"A new day will come when those who rudely interrupt are swept away!" -Lereal

Tirion

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2010, 08:08:46 am »
Thanks for the attention Jekkar &Vaka
Anytime you call me for help i'll be always be there (this is for PS)
Jekkar what do you mean "death of collague"????
Do YOU mean me? :P
I Felt that most player are returning to PS!
@Vakachehk I don't know you too but Enjoy PS!
@Jekkar that letter of death saddened me but i'm still alive don't I? :P
Quote from: bloodedIrishman
Have some hope for the human race. We might be misery incarnate but with a little goodwill and some understanding we tend to shine now and again.