Author Topic: First Post  (Read 2746 times)

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Re: First Post
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2009, 11:04:17 pm »
Mine is apparently about introducing a banquet hall into the game:
http://www.hydlaaplaza.com/smf/index.php?topic=27812.msg317698#msg317698

Somehow I thought my first post was about the server being down...  ???

Nairan

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2009, 11:08:42 pm »
mine was back in 2003 in Wars, battles and countries in PlaneShift
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 11:11:02 pm by Nairan »

Aiwendil

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2009, 02:25:56 am »
Mine was apparently a Thank you post...good to see some people on that list still playing.

Rigwyn

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2009, 06:17:14 am »

Mine was a simple question about whether or not its fair game to attack NPC's using terrain as an aide ( ie. shooting down from a ledge ). The thread turned into a bitter argument and then got locked and deleted.  ::|

Socius Rockus

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Wibble myself: 17years I was gone, give or take
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2009, 06:33:22 am »
I thought I was whining about forum avatars in my first post, but I can't find it anymore so it must have been deleted Or I'm stupid  :detective: Probably both  \\o//
I really liked my second one though, man what A hippie was I! And it looks like DA:O stole that Idea! Go claim some money Zan! :flowers: :lol:

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2009, 06:37:59 am »
Socius your awesome-ness only matures and ripens with time.  :thumbup:

bilbous

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2009, 11:06:10 am »
nothing gets deleted they just get moved somewhere real people can't see them.

neko kyouran

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2009, 01:20:46 pm »
I thought I was whining about forum avatars in my first post, but I can't find it anymore so it must have been deleted Or I'm stupid  :detective: Probably both  \\o//
I really liked my second one though, man what A hippie was I! And it looks like DA:O stole that Idea! Go claim some money Zan! :flowers: :lol:

click on your profile link: http://www.hydlaaplaza.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=24722

select "Show the last posts of this person."

click the last page number of results returned.  in your case, page 37.

the last one on that page is the first one you ever made.  in this case: http://www.hydlaaplaza.com/smf/index.php?topic=23544.msg258797#msg258797

That is, typically how people can see other people's first posts.  now, if the true first post had been moved to the three sections of the forum you need special access rights to see, well then, only those special accounts will be able to see them.  but for the most part, the steps above are 99% accurate for the general forum populace.

[e] To clarify, accounts like spam bots and what not will have first posts and really all posts being hidden away in the trash area that the general forum community can't see. Other than that though, it's really all there in the public area, as far as first posts go anyways.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 01:27:06 pm by neko kyouran »

Socius Rockus

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Wibble myself: 17years I was gone, give or take
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2009, 02:11:47 pm »
@ bilbous && @ neko:
I knew that, though was too lazy to describe it in detail as you two did, thx!  :flowers:

Xillix Queen of Fools

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2009, 02:23:43 pm »
http://www.hydlaaplaza.com/smf/index.php?topic=23109.msg253479#msg253479

that's mine, I don't think it is my first as I posted something to the hubub about the Octarchy first.

Idoru

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2009, 02:37:28 pm »
http://www.hydlaaplaza.com/smf/index.php?topic=23368.msg266369#msg266369

Complaining about my connection \o/

2nd was licensing questions /o\

"May there only be peaceful and cheerful Earth Days to come for our beautiful Spaceship Earth as it continues to spin and circle in frigid space with its warm and fragile cargo of animate life."

bilbous

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2009, 11:43:51 am »
Ha neko, you still have access to weinerboy you lucky tomcat! That guy was hilarious in a perverted kind of way.  Oh the things photoshop can do.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2009, 02:52:47 am »
My first post was about an issue with the GL_NV_texture_rectangle bug of Nvidia GeForce2 GTS. Soon there followed one about "Gamma correction"...

And then there was this controverse thread about Catyliasis, the base of Mana.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Borric

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2009, 12:01:10 pm »
Hello people. It's been awhile, and I bet not one of you remember me. My first post was seven years ago about a bug (the game crashed every time someone spoke). I hung around for about 15 posts and disappeared. Now I've come back, because I'm interested at what state this thing is in. And hopefully, after looking at the 15 posts I made, I've grown a bit (last time I was here, I was twelve, so I certainly hope so). I haven't been able to test the game yet, I'm downloading it at the moment. I'm interested about the fact that there is actually an MMORPG that has roleplaying in it. And it's free. If I get excited about this thing, there's a change you'll be seeing more of me than just 15 posts.

peeg

• Testers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2009, 12:09:24 pm »
Heh, Christmas 2004. I was having problems with compiling CB, which had been released just some hours ago. Ah... the memories :)
[ PSde ] - Join the german community!
Peeg Chaoswind - Mentor in The Rangers Of Yliakum