Author Topic: The Adventure of a Lifetime (Ongoing RP)  (Read 1289 times)

bendad123

• Traveller
    • View Profile
    • My Website
The Adventure of a Lifetime (Ongoing RP)
« on: March 16, 2010, 06:20:40 pm »
Quick OOC Note: Join in if you like. Even if we are lost in the bronze doors, make your character appear anywhere. Wait, I just realized! Can a moderator please move this into Collaborative RPs?

Eyickos runs in to the city and yells "Help! Help! 10 Ulbernauts charging in by the gate! I saw a whole army of them wandering behind!" Eyickos starts panting. "The guards might not handle them! Who wants to fight?!?!" A big cheer comes up from Harnequest's area. Eyickos begins to gather people to fight the oncoming Ulbernaut forces...

bloodedIrishman

Re: The Adventure of a Lifetime (Ongoing RP)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 06:26:00 pm »
Kull blasts them with Ultimate Infero. All the ulbernauts die. Everyone cheers for Kull and pats him on the back. Then he grabs all the fine ladies and has some afternoon delight.

(just kidding).

Beronden sees Eyickos and hears his screams. He draws his longswords and prepares himself.

Rigwyn

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 02:35:25 pm »
[Nexindor]

A Ylian with a tuft of fiery red hair and bitter, twisted face impatiently walks over from the picnic table and stares at Eyickos with contempt. Clearly irritated, he shouts at Eyickos while pointing towards a dermorian woman at the table, "Hey, shut your frickin trap! I'm trying to talk to the lady over here." He shakes his head and walks back to the woman that he was speaking with. On the way towards her he mumbles something about the Hydlaa Guards being overpaid and under worked. He looks back at Eyickos points at him and then whispers something to the woman, looking back at Eyickos from time to time with a suspicious expression. The woman looks at Eyickos with a puzzeled look, shakes her head as if to say no, and then whispers something to Nexindor again. The two argue for a few minutes before the woman nods in agreement and looks once more at Eyickos. She then pretends not to notice him.

bendad123

• Traveller
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 05:21:07 pm »
Eyickos ignores the Ylian. He runs off towards the gate with Beronden

Rigwyn

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 10:07:48 pm »
Nexindor waits for a while and then trails behind
Eyickos from a distance being careful to stay
hidden. He grumbles to himself as he follows "Frickin
psychopath's about to get himself killed. Pfft..
Ulbers, please." He continues to swear under his breath.

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2010, 01:12:46 am »
Beronden calls to Eyickos "Did you say ten ulbernauts?" -Beronden shakes his head and looks across the plaza.- "Who will come to the city's aid?"

bendad123

• Traveller
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2010, 11:03:01 am »
"Yes! Ten!" Eyickos shouts. "Go start fighting, I'll go get the guards." Eyickos runs off to find a few guards.

Rigwyn

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 01:04:49 pm »

Annoyed with the noise and commotion, Nexindor waits as he watches Eyickos run off for the guards.

"How can I shut this guy up?" he thinks to himself, "My ears! All this ruckus is giving me a frickin headache!"

After pondering for a moment he reaches into his sack and pulls out a jar that he had found a few days ago while rummaging though an abandoned crate. "Ulbernaut Pheromones" he mutters to himself as he reads the label on the jar.

He opens the lid and pours some of it into the plaza fountain, and then makes his way around the plaza pouring some on random door knobs, the riviter at the smith and the picnic bench under the apple trees. He then takes the half-full, fragile glass jar, replaces the lid, and hurls it towards Eyickos.