Author Topic: [Group] Bounty hunters  (Read 758 times)

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
[Group] Bounty hunters
« on: March 03, 2010, 10:42:59 am »
The Bounty Hunters.
A guild Formed by the former leader Lepohi, and currently Lead by Earowo Siberas.
We are a group of criminal hunters, whom will accept a bounty, from anyone.
We focus on fighting abilities, but encourage the use of an outside hobbie, be it cooking crafting, ect.

We are often considered a nuetral guild, as we will take a bounty from a client, to kill another person, whom has done somthing, such as murder, stealing, attempted Murder, or any other crime against the Octarchy.
If we are decieved by the client, be it, they do not pay us, or they lie about the target's criminal activity. We will often Respond, by simply, no longer accepting bounties from that person. In certain cases we may have to respond by killing the client, false bounties will be taken as planned murder, and often backfire against the client.

We will recruit anyone who is willing to take combat as a priority, is willing to work hard, and is willing to learn to RP successfully. For those who just start the game and join, tria will be supplied to start you off, weapons and armor will also be supplied, along with a guild member to teach you combat, and obviously, RP with you.

All members are Required, to treat each other with the utmost respect. If members cannot get along, they cannot be in the guild, it's better to be friends or mutual partners, then it is to fight amongst ourselves.
Members cannot kill, steal from, or harass, each other, or civilians, they will be expelled from the guild if this is disobeyed.
Members may be kicked from the guild, if they refuse to learn to RP in an acceptable manner.
Members will be deemed useless to the guild, if they choose not to learn combat, over everything else.
Members must always help each other in times of need.

We have a moral standard to protect the weak and the poor, If any member is to witness an attempted murder, or a murder, action is to be taken right away.
For those who wish to join, contact any member In-game, Derator and I are on often.

There are seven atainable ranks to the guild, all of them allow more permissions with each promotion.
Derator is the guilds Current second in command.
For those of you who are promoted to second rank, you will be able to speak with the allience, which is Sulaika's guild Enlightened Path.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 10:15:21 pm by Earowo »
Dohmo: Please clean up your language immediately.
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy
Dohmo: Sorry I tried to e nice
Dohmo: and i'm telling you to clean it up. last warning
Dohmo: now just do it
Dohmo: No more warnings

Abuse?

Dracaeon

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • KJ website
Re: [Group] Bounty hunters
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 06:50:15 pm »
Do you have any... like... you know, ranks?

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 10:36:38 am »
Specific ranking details such as how much gp needed per rank will be specifically talked to with new members personally and in-game [in guild caht of course]
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 03:19:20 pm by Earowo »
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy

Abuse?

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 03:29:58 pm »
TEMPLATE FOR BOUNTIES:
PERSON: example:

What Happened?: Vvallace attacked Livitin and took him out.
Description: wears platmail uses axes, and brown way. he likes to scalp people.
Name of offender: Vvallace
Last place seen: In the wilderness between Hydlaa and Gugrontid
Reward: 20000 tria and a dagger of seduction

do give a name ooc'ly if you didnt know it ic'ly we dont wantto prosecute the wrong person, but we will play the bounty out as if not knowing the name of course, and if they are cloaced when we do come across them assuming we check the description we will play that out too.

MONSTER: example:
Monster Species: Ulbernuat
Monster Sub-species: Vilenuat
Item needed: Vilenuat Fur
Quantity: seven
Reward: Two flame longswordss.

these are the two templates, if you want to join the guild post it here or contact a member in-game, if you want to place a bounty do it in-game, or use the template and post it here.

Abuse?