Author Topic: Stuck in Game  (Read 274 times)

SerqFeht

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Stuck in Game
« on: September 14, 2007, 11:59:36 pm »
My computer managed to crash at the same time as I logged in, so the game didn't register me as logging out. I couldn't log back in, and am now waiting for a GM to kick me to I can relog. It's not a big bug, but it is possible...
Have you told a Daylo 'I hate you' yet today? Do it. You'll get teleported to another area!

Rongar Elani

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • "post count +1" ~~Neko Kyouran
    • View Profile
    • Guild forums of 'The Awakened'
Re: Stuck in Game
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 12:10:34 am »
Try again... *looks at watch* ... now! ;)

As far as I know, there are only 2 circumstances in which your character won't get kicked 30 seconds after your client was closed.

1) You were in a battle.

It takes around 5 minutes for you character to log out. This was made on purpose, to avoid people logging out when they are loosing a fight. If I'm not mistaken, the fight continues even without you until either you or your opponent has died.

2) Huge lag is going on ingame.

Even though you aren't online, your character still is, due to lag. The lag sometimes happens to be incredibly long (up to an hour or longer). This is pretty rare though and nothing to worry about. Just check back every once in a while, if you can log in again.

A w a k e n!

SerqFeht

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck in Game
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 12:21:05 am »
Still no, its been an hour since it first started, so maybe some lag. Doesn't seem that laggy, but I'll take your word for it.
Have you told a Daylo 'I hate you' yet today? Do it. You'll get teleported to another area!