Author Topic: I'm back!  (Read 273 times)

SerqFeht

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
I'm back!
« on: March 11, 2008, 12:39:01 am »
The last time I logged in was on December 19th. It's been a while. I kept up with the forums and everything when I had a chance. Why did I leave? I was simply busy, with work and my activities. Yesterday I checked the forums, and it was the first I'd heard about .4. I got it working, and logged in for 20 minutes tonight.

It's interesting to log in after a long vacancy, if you haven't experienced it yet. Typing in /who reveals few familiar names. Those familiar names are usually those long running players that you've walked past a few times, and maybe shared a joke or two with. Most of the list I had never seen. It was also a shock to find Hydlaa empty. I left when gold was still the main resource for many people, and Hydlaa always used to have a few people strolling about. I saw 3 total, and 2 were smelting. A friend was one of these strollers, and he explained a few of the changes, especially to the economy.

All of this is very impressive to me. It only takes a few minutes to be reminded of why I love PlaneShift, with the changing community, the cycles of old and new, the changes, and the experiences. With luck, I will be able to log in regularly. And I made up a story of where I spent my time, if you need to know so badly. When I examine the new book functions, I may be able to start churning out books from my small guild, if any of the members log back in soon. I look forward to seeing you all!

~Serq Feht
Have you told a Daylo 'I hate you' yet today? Do it. You'll get teleported to another area!

Liadan

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Since 0.3.020
    • View Profile
Re: I'm back!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 12:56:53 pm »
And we're glad to have you back.   :)