Author Topic: Group Fights  (Read 2124 times)

Bartholin

• Hydlaa Resident
  • May the azure sun always shine on you.
    • View Profile
Re: Group Fights
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2007, 02:27:22 am »
I like it but you shouldnt die when u die in a group battle. say u go to 10% health... u are out or sumthin. (simalar to WoW duels)
if you are a group going around challenging people for whateva reason it would be annoying to have to w8 for ppl to get outta the DR

but why would you challenge a group in a gvg if you knew you had only yourself left and the rest were in dr? :)) if they died in the battle then they get sent to dr. have the "wow" rules would open a can off worms with misuse since nobody woud die.
* Bartholin Has fun making a Dust Army!
http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/ninjaps2/Planeshift/ {PS ss}
May the azure sun always shine on you and your path be pathed with gold. I will miss you all. Good bye.

Narure

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2007, 07:16:56 am »
I see no reason not to have group fights so it definatly should be done, then we test how it would work best... thats the point of beta isnt it?

Bartholin

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2007, 04:32:51 am »
sure.. we should.. as long as we dont have the "WoW" rules :P
May the azure sun always shine on you and your path be pathed with gold. I will miss you all. Good bye.

lordraleigh

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2007, 12:29:40 am »
Also there should be the option to "target group" and to do a "combined group attack", then in the first case, all that are on the range of your weapons could be hitted(Less chance than if targetting individually) when you slash it and in the second, all members of a group could focus their attack against only one of the other. It would open more space for strategies as then the positioning and formation would make a big difference in such battles... Also the group system would be nice to better guild wars... as groups could then act like divisions of infantry for example.

Bartholin

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2007, 03:34:58 am »
Also there should be the option to "target group" and to do a "combined group attack", then in the first case, all that are on the range of your weapons could be hitted(Less chance than if targetting individually) when you slash it and in the second, all members of a group could focus their attack against only one of the other. It would open more space for strategies as then the positioning and formation would make a big difference in such battles... Also the group system would be nice to better guild wars... as groups could then act like divisions of infantry for example.

nice.. but we should wait for our chars, to get a physical space. then theres not "o.. 10 ppl? just run right thru them"  :lol: but def a great idea.. love it.. have the mages attack the strongest warrior, and the warriors attack the mages  ;D  :thumbup: