Author Topic: Simpler Races  (Read 1112 times)

tcd12642

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2002, 10:08:55 pm »
Hmm, well it\'s totally under the control of the planeshift team, yes, they are.
currently working on....

[FONT=verdan
a]tcd12642[/FONT]
[/B] [/SIZE] of the elite rs tactical assault team

Fantasyfiend

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2002, 11:50:55 pm »
Anime Comics? Far out. I\'m there (Graphic Novels? Who are they kidding.). I\'ll probably go with those aquatic Elves, they seem to have a big leg up with that whole breathing underwater thing.

Pheonix

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2002, 02:08:06 am »
Let me go through a few non official development advantages/disadvantages

Fishy Elves - Advantage can hold breath for really long time

Disadvantage: reaks of fish attracting hordes of monsters and clears out taverns

Dwarves -
Advantage: Uhhhh they can fit into small crawl spaces
Disadvantages: Smelly, Dirty, usually disoriented from drunkeness, requires booster chairs in taverns, decreased mobility due to stuby legs, did i mention they smell bad ?

Enkid something or another (the cat guys):
Advantages : Scares of rodent monsters easily
Disadvantages: Really hairy, avoided by most ppl because of the bad habit of licking themselves in public, occasionaly chokes on a hairball

Diaboli
Advantages: Well theres the whole mass orgy thing
Disadvantages: high fatigue rate due to the whole orgy thing, also they look kiind of oily

Klyros:
Advantages: They can fly
Disadvantages: Crashing into stuff when not paying attention to where they are flying, taste like chicken

Kran:
Advantages: Rock hard skin makes armor and weapons obsolete
Disadvantages: Tendency to walk into walls , inabillity to walk and chew gum at the same time, really really extrodinarilly stupid

Lemurs :
advantages: Really smart
Disadvantages : Nerdy, also when exposed to bright lights they tend to get \"sun\" burnt

Demorians :
Advantages : Can see in the dark, magic bonus, distance bonus, dexterity bonus, really smart , good hearing, can hold breath for a long time, can do mystic things with nature, archery bonus, charisma bonus
Disadvantages :
ummm well i guess you could point to the pointy ears

Uuma quena en\'mani lle ume (ri\'mani lle umaya). (Uma ta ar\'lava ta quena ten\'irste\'.)

JOIN BISM    
Hunters of Hel    

Fantasyfiend

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2002, 04:25:17 pm »
Actually if thee Eknids could lick themselves, they would be the life of the party at a Diablo Orgy. Foul smelling things seems to be the main disadvantage here. Throw some Zest soap in the game, and all the problems are fixed. LOL at th Kran dissadvantage.