Author Topic: How far can you go..!!..  (Read 360 times)

killercow

• Traveller
    • View Profile
How far can you go..!!..
« on: January 26, 2003, 06:03:09 pm »
I was wondering if how much interaction will there be between characters. Kissing, hugging...etc. Or even just smacking and hitting, but not in an HP deminishing way.

It would be intersting to see a system which actually allows \"mating\" to occur. Of course it would have to be nothing but, softcore and could be limited, to \"in the bedroom\" or in a house (i.e. not in the streets). This would also mean females would become pregnant and would allow AI characters to be born...i dont know how complicated this could get, but it would really add a twist to the game that no other game has ever gone to before. You could have couples breaking up because of adultery etc. Could lead to an interesting game.

;(  Or you could just scrap my idea. :P
A Killer Cow will always beat the Clever Cat.

Creathor

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2003, 06:16:25 pm »
mating would be too complicated, first of all, who would control to newborn character, and then the meshes for the different ages of children, programming for their abilities, and don\'t forget the imense amounts of models needed for inter-racial children.
As for other abilities such as hugging, smacking, etc... they should be available. I belive Venge mentioned finalizing expressions in the MB Diary.

visit Mirth @ http://www.mirth.34sp.com/
Join BISM @ http://bism.tk
Member of the Communist Party

Link

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2003, 07:00:50 pm »
I have one phrase for you.

THIS IS NOT THE SIMS!
The Great Linksunius

Clover

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2003, 07:28:35 pm »
No this isn\'t the sims, but we should be able to do more than walk around with our hands at out sides
Ordo Illuminatis
Master in the House of Shadow
Official Tavern Kitty

__Taking an extended leave of absense from PS.

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2003, 07:48:16 pm »
I don\'t think there should be hitting or smacking/slapping I get that enough in real life thank you

Fanomatic2000

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2003, 04:07:03 am »
I love the idea!
I know this isn\'t \"the sims\", but It IS a MMORPG. I see nothing wrong in showing your feelings even if you\'re a rought dwarf ;)
It would make the game become more alive.

Be a member of our Mirthful community.
Join us today!   :]

Note:  This is my old account. I am now known as \"Jadd\".

Xolon

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2003, 04:13:05 am »
there has been a topic like this before (cant find the thread atm).

In there is written that there wont be any sex in the game. Not only because its inappropiate, but its also causes to set age-restrictions to the game.

character interactions will be in the game, Veng. is working on them and some will already be in the next release.

-Xolon-